Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just a few weeks away, what concerns or who.....

Bookmark and Share
    Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny

Just a few weeks away, what concerns or who.....

concerns you the most?

I like most folks around here, really want to see how the players respond to Tomlin!

Also, I`m looking forward to seeing a healthy Ben start the season. No accidents, no surgeries.

And third, bring on Heath Miller. Lets get the ball in his hands at least 50 times this season. I think this would really help Ben and the passing game

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

I'm a realist but i have to say i feel pretty comfortable with the Steelers off season events.
    My only concern is Ben. He needs to proove that last year was a one off bad one, which taking into consideration of all the events he went through, probably was. However IF he plays this year like he did last, with no excuses, we're gonna have a problem and it will be a long season. IF he plays this year like he did the last, do you want him for our future?

Also i'd like to see the O line play consistanly well. ALL good things on offence stem from consitant brilliant play from the O line. When they were great they were awsome. We need that week in week out. We may even get the best out of Faneca as with a chip on his shoulder he may go all out to show he's the best guard in football.
    If the O line clicks, means the running game clicks, means Ben clicks, means the passing game clicks.

The Tomlin factor doesn't bother me one little bit as to be quite frank i though Cowher i thought made some awful decisions last year, and it was clear he should have gone. It will be a fresh start for the team with Tomlin which is just what we needed.

im not concerned that much about ben and tomlin, or the dbs or lbers. Im concerned about willie reid and the oline. i really want reid to be a badass and i think we have enough olineman, i just want to see how they are put together.

Tailgate Coordinator
    Offensive Line.

I'm A "Champion"

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    That's 1 of the thing I'm looking forward too....seeing how Bruce Ariens utilizes the TE sets. Heath Miller is a Beast that needs to be unleashed. He has had more Rec yards in his Rookie year than all TE's combined together in a season in the Pass 10 yrs.
    IMO, Miller is a better player than C.Wilson and can be a forces over the middle if given a chance. I know that we relied on TE for their blocking but when you have an Ace in the hole you got to use it.
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Captcoolhand View Post
    Miller is a better player than C.Wilson
    the understatement of the century ^

BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL
    Oline and getting Troy locked up in a new deal.

Reppin' 724
    My only issue at the moment is hoping that Ben proves me wrong. If he does, we will be fine.

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    the understatement of the century ^
    Ya you and I know this but the Steelers apparently couldn't see this for chosing to use an overpaid Wilson over Miller. you got to blame Cowher for that decision.
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

O line, and the late season schedule cooncern me... by all rights, the steelers shoud start this season 4-0 w/ out a hitch! like in '04 (15-1 season) a strong start to the season can give you the confidence you need to beat the teams who are on fire. Look at '04 when the steelers hosted undefeated NE then PHI back-to-back. NOBODY (accept steelers fans) thought we could do it. The talk was that those were gonna be the SB-39 teams turned out they were but the steelers handled them both with ease. I think a fast 4-0 start will give them the fuel they need to give us homefield and a bye week in the playoffs!!!!

Thread Information