Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just a few weeks away, what concerns or who.....

Bookmark and Share
    Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by Captcoolhand View Post
    That's 1 of the thing I'm looking forward too....seeing how Bruce Ariens utilizes the TE sets. Heath Miller is a Beast that needs to be unleashed. He has had more Rec yards in his Rookie year than all TE's combined together in a season in the Pass 10 yrs.
    IMO, Miller is a better player than C.Wilson and can be a forces over the middle if given a chance. I know that we relied on TE for their blocking but when you have an Ace in the hole you got to use it.
    We couldn`t agree more with one another

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Gotta get Troy locked up. Not worried about Ben and wanna see how OLB lines up

My Mood
    Angry
    It will be interesting to see the overall team chemistry and responsiveness to Tomlin and this "Flunky" staff (excluding Lebeau and Arians)that he's assembled during training camp and the pre-season.

My Mood
    Horny
    i defently agree with wanting to see heath more he is a beast and that guy doesn't drop anythning!

also for me personaly i want to see willie catch more balls out of the back field with his speed i just think that would open up a different ball game!!!

My Mood
    Addicted
    I agree Heath needs to see that ball more. As for concerns, Troy's contract is a big one. I'm interested to see the new linebacker core. I think kick returns are high up there for me as well. I don't want to see a repeat of the fumbles and just lousy attempts to return the ball.

O line play has to be better. Get Troy locked up !! Waiting to see " new" offense !!

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

POKER LEGEND
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    im not concerned that much about ben and tomlin, or the dbs or lbers. Im concerned about willie reid and the oline. i really want reid to be a badass and i think we have enough olineman, i just want to see how they are put together.
    i agree special teams concern me {the return game} and can the o-line give ben time to deliver the ball

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    Inprovement in 3rd down defense. Who is being groomed to replace faneca? Will any of the TE's behind Miller show potential.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    You've all pretty much hit all the high points that I was thinking.

The OL is key to the entire season's success. If they stink up the joint it's a trickle down affect to the offense and defense and special teams. If they come on strong then everything else will have a good chance to succeed.

Ben having confidence and staying healthy heading into training camp and preseason is paramount. He needs to get a fair amount of reps in game situations to be ready.

I want to see how our RB situation pans out behind Willie.

Lock up Troy to a long term deal.

How will Timmons and Woodley contribute and how long till they overtake Haggans and or Harrison ?

Starter
    The only thing that worries me is possibly the impact of losing whisenhunt and grimm, though I think Mike and Co. are going to do a great job. Personally if the pieces fit together theres not one team on our schedule that scares me, not even New England.

Thread Information