Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tonight from England for dinner i had.........

My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by ARKIESTEEL View Post
    Pete you did better on the 2nd one.....Try this Big 20oz bone in rib eye twice baked tater loaded with cheese and bacon big loaf garlic bread a 30 pack of bud lite...
    now thats my kind of meal!!!!

BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoWard View Post
    1 point for team USA

Team USA-1

Team England-0

USA! USA! USA! USA!

My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoWard View Post
    I would have to agree...that does sound better

Thanks for the sig Flea

BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL
    Who's house? Arkie's house

Quote Originally Posted by ARKIESTEEL View Post
    Pete you did better on the 2nd one.....Try this Big 20oz bone in rib eye twice baked tater loaded with cheese and bacon big loaf garlic bread a 30 pack of bud lite...

LOL...NOW you're talking! (except for the Bud Lite part....would prefer a nice red wine)

LOL your a right bunch of heathens aren't you??? LOLOL
    Steak steak steak....

Team USA-1

Team England-0

I'm kinda outnumbered here aren't I? LOL OK couple of things, you want to talk steak...lets talk steak. Proper steaks.

I've had steak in America, and by crickey it's bloomin good, and everyone i've met i tell them, go to america for steak, you'll never have anything like it in your life. Melts in the mouth, like chocolate ok, with me so far.... stick with it then.

I wallked the inca trail in Peru. I was really ill doing the walk and spent 3 days in the peruvian andes throwing my guts up, doing my best not to be rushed to hospital ( story for another day ) but the last day i made a promise to myself. If i didn't throw up and got back safe i'd find the most expensive resteraunt, and get the biggest steak i could get my hands on. I managed to keep it together and finish the walk. Next day i'm in Cucso, Peru, and walk into a resteraunt there called "Fallen Angel". It's famous in Peru for it's steaks.

I had a salad for starter and rosemary and red wine steak, medium rare, with veg. It was soooo good i ordered another one with chips ( fries for the americans here ). The waiter thought there was something wrong with the first one, on the contrary, everything was so right, and i polished it all off the second included.
    My point you think your steaks are good. Pah!! I laugh in the face of your crummy american steaks. Once you've eaten a Peruvian or Argentinian steak reared in the lush hills of the andes, then we will talk properly!! LOL!!!

As besides
    USA 1
    England 0 on the receipes maybe.

England 0
    USA 1,204,567 on the obsese fatty, choleserol levels.... heheh
    you win that one hands down with pleasure!!! LOL

AND Finally, here in Europe we have what we call "american lessons" to help us fit in over there
    Here is a hidden camera on one such lesson.
    Repeat after me

LOLOLOLOOOLOLLLOOOOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL
    Last edited by Blitzburghpete; 07-05-2007 at 03:20 PM.

BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL
    Pete, Being someone who raises there own beef I will put mine up with anything they can muster up anywhere else. I use red wine and rosemary on steaks, but if the steak (beef) was fed right you dont need much more than salt and pepper.

As far as us being fat you got us there, but I have been to England and the folks there dont look a whole lot differnt from the folks here. London had as many Burger Kings and Macdonalds as any where. I recall something about throwing rocks and being raised in a glass house but you know us ol' hillbillys here in Arkansas dont know much.

I like England but liked to starved to death until I got to Scotland them folks eat like we do here and yes I did eat hagus(spl)

So I guess when you have eaten a good ol' Arkiesteel home raise soaked in beer for 24 hrs backyard grilled beef steak
    and eat the wifes twice baked tater and had a nice glass of 12 year old bourbon with me then we can talk as you put it proper..........thats an invite Pete
    Last edited by ARKIESTEEL; 07-05-2007 at 03:40 PM.

Mate, whilst i've been off this site i found this link to the place i went to in Cusco. I forgot to mention the tables where you eat are bath tubs, with glass over the top, with live fish swimming around underneath. Here's the links with a couple of reveiws

http://www.vivatravelguides.com/sout...s/fallen-angel

LOL Arkenisteel Your cool!!
    Yeah the uk is fast catching up with the Mcdonalds and burger kings thats for sure, but i do my best to eat as healthy as i can. It's sooooo easy to say sod it lets have burger and chips or Pizza so i spend most my time cooking my own stuff to make sure i know what i'm putting in my mouth.
    However if i raised my own beef on my own farm like you though mate!!! I'd be having steak every bloody night and cholesterol can go hang!!! You lucky lucky lucky.........

I've also had Argentinain Steaks by an Argenitinan chef in Andorroa of all places, and again awsome...

And also the food here in the UK is absolutely Sh1t, and will happily stand by and not defend that at all. ( in my house it's a different matter though )

AND you!!! Trust the american to go and find hagis and like it!! Do you know whats in it? LOLOLOL.

and for sure if and when i'm passing arkensas (spl), ( LOL ) i'd love to pop by have a steak and bourbon with ya, and next time your come this way the invite extends to my house with a few proper beers with me and the wife too brother. Be good to natter in person with another fellow steeler fan face to face for a change.

BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL
    Hagis sheep stomach stuffed with meat and some type of grain tasted alot like sausage to me. I was pretty well into my cup by the time supper was ready. We had toured Edinburgh castle and came back to the hotel and the wife was tired so she went for a nap and I went to the bar and by the time supper rolled around anything was alright with me

Arkie...you ate haggis!? You are one brave soul!

There is a festival here in Memphis where people of Scottish descent get together to celebrate their clans, and they always have a demonstration about how to make haggis. Well, after seeing that, needless to say I ain't eatin' it! LOL.

Thread Information