Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pager System

My Mood
    Addicted

Arrow Pager System

Just installed!

Introduction:
    vB Pager is a text-based instant messaging system over your community between members. Users can exchange short & quick messages amongst each other. Unlike the regular private messaging system, the paged user is guaranteed to read your message & reply to it (if you choose this option) instantly & easily.
    • Features:
      • Uses AJAX Technology to Send pager messages / Get pager messages / Add & Remove a member to buddy list / Add & Remove a member from Ignore list. (No Refresh Required)
    • Main Features:
      • vB Pager Buddy List ‘pop-up’ window is used to keep track of the friends you wish to interact with. By going to your "vB Pager Buddies", you'll be able to see which of your friends are currently online and offline, and be able to send them a pager message. Adding people to your buddy list also allow you to send pager messages to multiple forum members at the same time. You may add any member of the forums to your buddy list by clicking the icon next to their names in the vB Pager Online Members Page or Clicking the Manage Buddies Link to add/remove members into your list.
      • vB Pager Ignore List ‘pop-up’ window lists are used for those people who's messages you wish not recieve from.
      • Received Pager Messages are Draggable Inline Popups.
      • Sending a message opens up a small window where you can type in message to be sent.
      • Optional Anonymity: you can choose to hide your username when paging another user on the forum, & define which Usergroup can utilize this option.
      • The window comes in with a built-in character counter to enable the user to keep track of the characters typed.
      • Logs of all incoming and outgoing pager messages ‘Inbox/Sent Items’ member has, can be viewed and deleted.
      • Download Stored Messages as XML, CSV, TXT.
      • Members can turn the vB Pager Off anytime they wish not to receive pager messages, and they can select the option to receive pager messages from those who are in their Pager Buddy List only.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    good ****, i like this
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Just when I think this place can't get any better!!! Awesome feature SF!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Yep this is pretty cool. SA and I tested it out tonight and it seems to work pretty well. The popup box lets you know instantly when you get a page so you can chat back and forth with them. It grabs your attention nicely without being too tacky or overdone. It's quicker than PM's when you want to grab someone's attention who's online.

Just another great addition to SA !

SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar
    Yeah I Know how to use it. Its easy they have it at CB

House of Steel
    You guys keep outdoing yourselves. I am so impressed with this site. You guys rock. That is an excellent idea and an awesome feature. I think it is time to recruit some cool people to this growing site.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Seems pretty cool. Nice add guys!

SA's #1 James Farrior Fan PITT23's Avatar
    Sounds great, I'll def. need to try it out. Anyone can feel free to send me anything at anytime
    :: Whoa, where the hell was I for 2 years?::

My Mood
    Amazed
    I just sent a test to everyone online
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    So far so good, Ive gotten a bunch of pages and everyone seems to be able to respond without issue. I love this mod !

Thread Information