Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Favorite NFL Players

Bookmark and Share

Top 10 Favorite NFL Players

if you had to pick your 10 favorite NFL players BESIDES the Steelers who would they be

1. Chris Cooley TE, Washington Redskins
    2. Nick Mangold C, New York Jets
    3. Lared Lorenzen QB, New York Giants
    4. Brian Lenord FB, St. Louis Rams
    5. Steven Jackson RB, St. Louis Rams
    6. Antwaan Randle El WR, Washington Redskins
    7. Joey Porter LB, Miami Dolphins
    8. John Lynch FS, Denver Broncos
    9. Brett Favre QB, Green Bay Packers
    10. Donovan McNabb QB, Philadelphia Eagles

I now I cheated with the former steelers but they will always have a place in my heart (escept for Plexico Burress)

I would have put Larry Johnson in there because I always liked him especially his style of running and that he wanted to be on the steelers but... after he pulled Polamalu's hair i don't like him anymore. I know it's apart of the game but its still pretty low and even if he pulled his hair he did not have to carry on afterward which I thought was very un-classy

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    1. LaDanian Tomlinson-I was a fan of his at TCU and I have followed his career in the NFL....

2. Larry Fitzgerald-Loved watching him at Pitts and still love watching him in the NFL.

3. Julius Peppers-Just a flatout badass.....I love seeing him sack QBs except when he plays the Steelers.....lol

4. Carson Palmer-Thats right a Bengal on is my list....lol....Hey I liked Carson at USC even more when he torched Norte Dame his senior year......I hate him when he plays the Steelers though....

5. DeMarcus Ware-I wish this guy was a Steeler so bad......

6. Brett Favre-I have always liked Favre and still root for him to do well....A true legend of the game....

7. Marcus McNeil-Santonio Holmes was my number 1 choice in last years draft....But McNeil was my second choice....I thought he was a badass at Auburn and he was a badass at LT his rookie year.

8. Steve Smith (Panthers)-He is just exciting to watch.....One of the best WRs in the NFL.

9. Byron Leftwich-Hey I'm a fan of the mac conference...I was a fan of Leftwichs when he was at Marshall and still root for him to do well.

10. AJ Hawk-I thought the guy was animal at Ohio State and he had a very good rookie year....
    Last edited by Black@Gold Forever32; 06-19-2007 at 05:27 PM.

I do not like Carson Palmer I hate him. My last name is Palmer and I can't wait for him to be gone so I live my live again. but then theres his brother but he's on the redskins so that isn't so bad.

No Paticular Order,,,,,,,,,,

Ladian Tomlinson------The guy's great on & off the field "Truly one of the best to ever lace 'em up"

Brian Urlacher--------- The guy place every play all out & I'm always impressed by his Quickness to the ball !!!!!!

Anquion Boldin-------LB physique playing wr,,,,,his intensity and aggresive play reminds me alot of Mr. hines ward !!!!

Julius Peppers---------To me is the best DE/LB in the league,,,,Size of a DE
    but plays like a throwback LB !!!!

Bob Sanders-------He's a mirror image of polamalu "without the hair"
    When a guy comes in & makes your run "D" that much better,he's gotta be a special player !

Peyton Manning-------although some steeler fans hate him,I think he's a good guy & no-one works harder at there position in the off-season then him!
    "Eventually he'll break all the QB records" Plus he's a great roll model for kids,,,,he's earned what he's got

Champ Bailey----Just goes about his buisness every week quietly and makes a big noise on game days "Best cover corner in the game"

Steven Jackson-------His style of running remins me of the bus,,,,,,Love an RB that puts his head down & runs defenders over

John Henderson-------Monster at the DT position "Great intensity & never shows any quit"

Walter Jones-----Just ask anyone who knows football ,,,,who's the best LT in the game & 10 times outta 10 will be Mr. Jones "the guys dominate at his position"

There's a Quick version of 10 I like alot,,,,,,,simple because these guys play the game for the love & not so much the money and they all are outstanding citizens off the field

I'm sure i've overlooked alot of guys,,,,,but it's hard to pick players outside of the "burgh"

LT RB Chargers
    Brian Urlacher LB Bears
    John Lynch S Broncos
    Steven Jackson RB Rams
    Tom Brady QB Patriots
    Steve Smith WR Panthers
    Drew Brees QB Saints
    Vince Young QB Titans
    Tony Gonzalez TE Chiefs
    Isaac Bruce WR Rams

In no particular order:
    Peyton Manning QB Colts - plays smart, works hard
    Marvin Harrison WR Colts - keeps his mouth shut and is one of the best ever
    Jason Taylor DE/LB Dolphins - is so good he doesn't get noticed by fans, but wins DPOY
    Zach Thomas LB Dolphins - keeps his mouth shut and tackles everything.
    Donovan McNabb QB Eagles - one of the best QBs in wins and stats
    Champ Bailey CB Broncos - best corner of the past decade
    Derrick Brooks LB Bucs - one of the greatest Seminoles ever
    Joseph Addai RB Colts - amazing rookie year, keeps mouth shut
    Reggie Wayne WR Colts - getting better each year
    Warrick Dunn RB Falcons and my fellow Seminoles - Lorenzo Booker RB Dolphins, Leon Washington RB Jets, Kamerion Wimbley LB Browns, Anquan Boldin WR Cardinals, Ernie Sims LB Lions, and any other Seminoles that aren't getting arrested--AJ Nicholson, I'm looking in your general direction.

As you can see, low-key is always in the forefront of my mind. I don't want someone who talks a big game; I want someone who plays a big game.
    Hotlink it and spread the love!

Rookie Free Agent
    carson Palmer ( ducks for cover lol)
    Tony Romo
    Reggie Bush
    Terry Glenn
    Matt Leinart
    L.T
    Chad Johnson ( ducks again)
    Larry Jonson
    Jason Witten
    Peyton Manning

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Time to get my Peyton Manning voodoo doll out....To much love for Golden Boy for my liking.....lol

Starter
    Its funny because Peyton manning is one of my favorite players, but his baby brother is one of my least

Rookie Free Agent
    yeah Eli is annoying

Thread Information