Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Pac-Man in hot water again...

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07170/795297-66.stm

Atlanta officials want to talk with Titans CB about shooting outside club

Tuesday, June 19, 2007
    By Don Schanche Jr., The Associated Press

ATLANTA -- Suspended Tennessee Titans cornerback Adam "Pac-Man" Jones was being sought by police for questioning about a shooting early yesterday involving members of his entourage after a fight at an Atlanta strip club.

Jones, who played at West Virginia, is currently on suspension after a melee and shooting at a Las Vegas strip club.

Jones, his group and three other people got into a fight, apparently over a woman, at a club around 4 a.m. Someone from Jones' group threatened the three men, who told a security officer at the club about it.

After everyone involved left the strip club -- the three people in one car, and Jones and his entourage in three other cars -- someone in Jones' group shot several times into the car as it waited at a red light, police said. The driver returned fire toward the shooter.

Jones was not present when the shots were fired and no charges have been filed against him.

"We believe he knows some of his entourage who were involved in the shooting," police said. "On himself, we do not have any charges on him. He wasn't there when the shooting occurred."

One person in the car that was shot at received a minor injury from debris scattered by the shooting and was treated by emergency medical technicians.

Manny Arora, Jones' attorney, said he expects Jones will give the police whatever help he can.

"I've got to sit down with him and sit down with the police and figure out what we're looking at or if in fact he can even help them," Arora said. "Once we agree to do that, I will do it very privately and we'll take care of it."

He said that may be in person, by phone or even by e-mail.

"Adam was not involved, they'll tell you, in the shooting," Arora said. "His car wasn't there or anywhere near the scene. They simply are just asking him ... much like any other witness, if anything happened inside that might help them figure out who was involved."

Authorities also have been investigating what role Jones had in a February shooting outside a Las Vegas club that left a bar employee paralyzed and two other people wounded.
    Who does this dumbass think he is that he has to travel with this "entourage" everywhere he goes, I swear this guy thinks he's somebody special and that the world actually gives a damn where he goes and what he does.

He's a complete punkass who whined to the media and to the Commissioner about his penalities being too harsh and now he's involved in yet another incident !

Gold Standard
    Yeah, I saw this yesterday and it was an office topic of conversation and humor. Dumbass is an accurate description! I don't believe this violation is going to sit too well with the commish and other league officials who are working so hard to clean up the NFL's image. Wouldn't be surprised if this incident spurs the Titans to cut the cord. Let this guy go and he is without a doubt headed for doing hard time somewhere. He and his entourage are involved or in the vicinity of violent crimes on a regular basis. Dead or imprisoned.....thats his destiny or so it seems. All just to maintain his stupid punk *** reputation as a "bad boy"!
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

My Mood
    Horny
    this dumb *** dose not deserve to be in a perfessional organazation like the nfl and make millions of dollars. i don't care if we wasn't present during the shooting he was obviosly involved with the other thugs that were. not only does he need to be banned of football for good his punk *** needs to be in jail.

God I wish he'd just fade away.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Yeah the dude is just a black mark on the league right now, you know the league is putting yet another strike against Pacman after this regardless of how much he was involved. The NFL prides itself on a good public image and generally good players who care about themselves and the league and Pacman just needs to be booted out !

If this guy ever wants to play again he needs to think about the situations he is putting himself in when regarding who and where he hangs out. He should not be at strip clubs right now anyway, he should be home playing scrabble even though he likely can' spell G-string.
    S.A. Affiliate

Gold Standard
    Quote Originally Posted by TINO View Post
    If this guy ever wants to play again he needs to think about the situations he is putting himself in when regarding who and where he hangs out. He should not be at strip clubs right now anyway, he should be home playing scrabble even though he likely can' spell G-string.
    That's funny!
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    He should have been banned for life from the NFL along with Chris Henry...Now after this for sure Goodell has to ban this punk *** for life......

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Charges officially filed now..

From KFFL:
    The Tennessean reports charges have been filed against Tennessee Titans CB Adam Jones in the Feb. 19 shooting incident at a Las Vegas strip club that left one man paralyzed, according to KLAS-TV in Las Vegas. Jones is charged with two counts of felony coercion, according to the report.

so much talent but definitely lacking in the brains category! What a shame... he should more than likely be banned for at least another year now with these charges and if the charges are upheld and he's found guilty then he needs to be kicked to the curb for life!

Thread Information