Tailgate Coordinator

Exclamation Lavar Arrington in a motorcycle accident

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2908160

Arrington suffers multiple injuries in accident

By Michael Smith
    ESPN.com
    (Archive)

Updated: June 18, 2007, 3:48 PM ET

Free-agent linebacker LaVar Arrington was seriously injured in a motorcycle accident in the Washington, D.C., area, the player's agent told ESPN.com on Monday.
    Carl Poston said it was his understanding that Arrington suffered a broken bone in his arm, three broken bones in his leg, cuts and bruises. The injuries do not appear to be life-threatening. He is recovering at Prince George's Hospital Center. Arrington, a former Pro Bowl linebacker for the Washington Redskins, is not currently under contract to any team. The 28-year-old Arrington is still rehabilitating an Achilles tendon tear that cut short his 2006 season with the New York Giants.

Poor Ben, just when ya think all of the talk would go away, you know they will dig it all up again on his last year.

I'm A "Champion"

What shame... he basically been wasted talent since he came into the league. Hopefully he recovers and can turn things around and be ready for 2008-2009 season because I doubt anyone will him up this year.

SA's Official God steelcurtain09's Avatar
    hes been talkin bout retirin since the end of the season
    i think this might be the final event tht cements his decision not to return to the NFL

this hits very close to home because he crashed less than 5 miles from my house
    the place where he crashed is really confusin and if u dont know wht u r doin u can be easily crash
    if he had gone another 100 yards on the road and then crashed we would be reading his obit cuz it is raised bout 30 feet off the ground
    just sayin he is really lucky to have survived

i hope he gets better, stays in the game, and makes a comeback

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Arrington was such a force at PSU and coming out to the NFL everyone was expecting big things from him but between injuries and contract problems the guy just never really lived up to his potential IMO.

As a fellow ride I can relate to Lavar and this accident, here's a full recovery for him !

You'd think a guy who wasn't under contract and still considering playing in the NFL wouldn't be riding a motorcycle. Apparently the words "Kellen Winslow" and "Ben Roethlisberger" mean nothing to him.
    Hotlink it and spread the love!

My Mood
    Horny
    that is ashame i agree with tg he was a beast at penn state but hasn't really done anything in the nfl to spectacular! i would love to see him make a full recovery and make a come back in the nfl but i don't really see it happening i think after this he will just call it quits! just my

Thread Information