Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steelers/Dolphins a shootout ?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Question Steelers/Dolphins a shootout ?

http://news.steelers.com/article/68633/

It's entirely possible with the way we ran the no huddle in preseason and the phins have been doing a similar type of offense in the preseason too. This could end up being a 35-31 shootout but on opening day Heinz will be rockin so hopefully that will disrupt Culpepper and company from getting any good rythmn. It's not gonna be easy, the phins have good WR's and a potentially good running game but their OL is suspect which boads well for the 3-4 zone blitz to get pressure on Daunte and keep them out of sync.

House of Steel
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
    http://news.steelers.com/article/68633/

It's entirely possible with the way we ran the no huddle in preseason and the phins have been doing a similar type of offense in the preseason too. This could end up being a 35-31 shootout but on opening day Heinz will be rockin so hopefully that will disrupt Culpepper and company from getting any good rythmn. It's not gonna be easy, the phins have good WR's and a potentially good running game but their OL is suspect which boads well for the 3-4 zone blitz to get pressure on Daunte and keep them out of sync.

I am Predicting a blowout:

STEELERS 35

Measly Fins: 9

I don't see the Steelers giving up many points, their defense is just too good! Then again it depends on who starts at safety

I'm predicting a blowout by the Steelers!

SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar
    Steelers: 24
    Dolphins:13
    The dolphins dont have a good enough offense to keep up with the steelers D

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    It's all going to hinge on how much pressure we can get on Daunte..if we can keep getting in his face and throwing off his timing we'll be ok; we should be able to contain the run without much issue but if we don't get pressure he could put up some decent numbers and make it close !

Waterboy
    It'll be a good game, definitely. However, I don't know if it will be a blowout.

House of Steel
    Quote Originally Posted by WelcomeBack
    It'll be a good game, definitely. However, I don't know if it will be a blowout.

Are you a Flipper Fan???? YIKES!!!

Steelers 35
    Flippies 9

Waterboy
    Yes, I am a Dolphins fan. I think this offense has enough to put up some good numbers. However, I know that Pittsburgh has a very solid team and very solid defense. So, while I am not expecting a blowout on either side, I am expecting a well matched game. Again, I could be wrong about what happens.

House of Steel
    Good Luck Dude

Waterboy
    Good luck to the Steelers as well, and here's hoping for a completely injury free game as well.

Thread Information