Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: if you could sign 1 player from the league

Bookmark and Share

if you could sign 1 player from the league

If you could sign one player from the league to play for the steelers this year who would you get. Bear in mind who we have and give a little explanation as to why.

Me i'll get the ball rolling and say Panthers WR Steve Smith

For sure Peyton is a consideration, LT, but just think about having Smith and Ward at WR for us...Smith needs double teaming which just opens up everything else for Ward, Miller and then Parker for the running game. Holmes is doing a great job for us and could be great but if i could right now i'd get Smith.

Ok who's next and why

Reppin' 724
    lol...I'm not even gonna touch this one.....

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzburghpete View Post
    If you could sign one player from the league to play for the steelers this year who would you get. Bear in mind who we have and give a little explanation as to why.

Me i'll get the ball rolling and say Panthers WR Steve Smith

For sure Peyton is a consideration, LT, but just think about having Smith and Ward at WR for us...Smith needs double teaming which just opens up everything else for Ward, Miller and then Parker for the running game. Holmes is doing a great job for us and could be great but if i could right now i'd get Smith.

Ok who's next and why
    Peyton I would take Douche Bag Tom Brady before Peyton Manning. You know the best QB in the NFL....

But with Oline being so important then I would have to go with Marcus McNeill the LT from the Chargers.....The reason I would take him over other top LTs in the game is his youth factor. The guy was a beast last year for the Bolts. Plus this move would allow us to move Marvel Smith back to RT which he is better suited for...

Our QB situation is fine...Ben will bounce back strong this year just watch and prove all the doubters wrong.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    If we hadn't drafted Timmons & Woodley this year I'd say that I'd love to have a guy like Shawn Merriman come to us and play opposite James Harrison.

Merriman, Briggs, or Ware if we didnt get timmons and woodley

im gonna agree with 32 and say Mcneil....Brick ferguson or mangold would be good choices for us too

I always wanted to know what itd be like to have Urlacher on our team but we'll never need him. John Lynch too but we have better safties. I would probelly want Champ Baily

i would sign Roy Williams of the Cowboys to put opposite Polamalu, our DB's would be unstoppable and no one could throw on us, and they already cant run against us, so therefore, we would not have anyone able to score against, us and we could drop Miami's unbeaten record and put up one of our own

Draft Pick
    Merriman, LT, or Urlacher, Chad Johnson my 4 fav players. (I have all there jerseys)

Roy Williams??????? then we would have 2 safties that are better against the run than the pass....and one that absolutly sucks against the pass lol

John Lynch??? ew no lol

Champ Bailey....nice

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Champ Bailey would be a great choice, only because we have 2 young guys so having the insurance of a Bailey would be cool. No way I'd ever want Chad Johnson our team. No matter what his stats are the dude is a me first selfish player, no thanks.

Thread Information