Thread: The Vick saga continues.....

Bookmark and Share
    SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted

The Vick saga continues.....

Kelly Naqi, writing for ESPN.com, reports a confidential source says he's been involved in dog fighting for over 30 years and has trained and fought around 2,000 pit bulls. He was poised to tell "Outside the Lines" about the time in 2000 when his dog squared off against a dog owned by someone he referred as one of the "heavyweights" of the dog fighting world. "He's a pit bull fighter," the source said of Atlanta Falcons QB Michael Vick. "He's one of the ones that they call 'the big boys:' that's who bets a large dollar. And they have the money to bet large money. As I'm talking about large money -- $30,000 to $40,000 -- even higher. He's one of the heavyweights." The source has helped law enforcement by supplying information on dog fights that has led to dozens of felony arrests. The source said Vick is known in the dog fighting community as "the man that comes with all the money" and his reputation is "[that] he brings a good dog and he's going to bet and he's going bring a nice sum of cash."

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Draft Pick
    Sounds like the Falcons should have picked up a quarterback in the draft.......

Born in Steeler Country......Living in WhoDeyLand

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Vick should be suspended...Its cruel to the animals and its against the law....If Vick is doing it for money then I don't know since he makes millions....lol What a ****ing tool Mike Vick is...

This trial will drag out all friggin year

Gonna suck hearing that crap all year on sirius

I hope that prick get's kicked in the can for at least a year for doing that to gods creature's

But i bet he'll buy his way out,,,,,, If he can ------My

what a dick

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

My Mood
    Angry
    I wonder if Falcons Owner Arthur Blank and the Atlanta FO are kicking themselves in the *** for letting Matt Schaub go to Houston???

..:: SIXBURGH ::..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambridge View Post
    I wonder if Falcons Owner Arthur Blank and the Atlanta FO are kicking themselves in the *** for letting Matt Schaub go to Houston???

lol.. was thinking the same thing after reading this. Maybe give Marcus a tryout?

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    I would not be surprised if this case quietly gets dropped.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

Vick: A loser on and off the field! (we need a "flip-off" smiley)
    Maybe someday someone will throw him in the ring with a pitbull, they just need to make sure the walls are high enough that he can't run away. Way to go Vick, you stud. You and that illiterate piece of dung Portis can/will go to hell/prison. Try runnin' from Bubba when he and all his convict friends want your ***!

Sig by BR7

Vick has stated that he did'nt know that all those kennels full of PitBulls meant that there was something illegal going on.....Oh BULLSHIT,he's full of it..does he really think we are all dumbasses or is he really that dense.I agree that this will all just quietly fade away,because of who he is.It would be a Damn shame for those animals to have suffered and no one be held responsible.So all I can say is to Hell with Vick,Portis and his cousin.
    Last edited by SteelerBee43; 05-31-2007 at 11:52 PM. Reason: spelling

Thread Information