Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Peyton Manning?

Bookmark and Share
    ..:: SIXBURGH ::..
    I second your feelings toward Peyton, B@G... being in Indiana also. I don't care for any of the Mannings.. Peyton, Eli, his dad and his other brother who doesn't play (I forget his name off hand). I get tired of hearing all the ****. When I did work, lol, there was this half-of-a-sissy who was a huge Colts fan. All he did was talk ****.. talked how Bradshaw's carrer stats sucked (but had no comment when I brought up his career playoff stats), etc etc. Then that punk half-a-sissy called off work when Vandersuck missed the FG propelling our beloved Stillers in route for the 'drive for 5.' He had nothing to say when I did see him next.. blah blah blah.

I hate everything about Indy. Nothing but a buncha fags if you ask me. Hell, if Peyton was on any other team (not including the Steelers), he'd still be a two bit inbread hack, lol.. JMO.

the united way SNL skit was good lol

other then that hes a douche lol

Quote Originally Posted by BR7 View Post
    I second your feelings toward Peyton, B@G... being in Indiana also. I don't care for any of the Mannings.. Peyton, Eli, his dad and his other brother who doesn't play (I forget his name off hand). I get tired of hearing all the ****. When I did work, lol, there was this half-of-a-sissy who was a huge Colts fan. All he did was talk ****.. talked how Bradshaw's carrer stats sucked (but had no comment when I brought up his career playoff stats), etc etc. Then that punk half-a-sissy called off work when Vandersuck missed the FG propelling our beloved Stillers in route for the 'drive for 5.' He had nothing to say when I did see him next.. blah blah blah.

I hate everything about Indy. Nothing but a buncha fags if you ask me. Hell, if Peyton was on any other team (not including the Steelers), he'd still be a two bit inbread hack, lol.. JMO.
    lol how could you forget cooper manning
    Last edited by K Train; 05-27-2007 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Starter
    I have a hard time not liking peyton because of how hard he works, he is like a robo-quarterback, but I think he can be a little to stat minded, but I really have no gripe with him. Its his bitchy little brother that bothers me, Eli is no threat to us and I dont like him, Peyton IS a threat to pittsburgh and I respect him. I would like to know what some of your guys' problem is with him?

Thread Information