Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Peyton Manning?

Bookmark and Share
    House of Steel
    I second that, K-train. His commericals are old, especially the stupid D-CAF chant. How about the one where he wanted that kid's apron? FAGGOT!!!

nah i can live with that one.....its the gatorade one that gets to me, it is played exactly 1289543860357203869320945 times during each game/pregame show/espn all day

House of Steel
    Oh I hear you. Have you've seen the HHGregg commerical? STUPID!!!

Reppin' 724
    Why wouldn't I like Peyton? He works hard, harder than a certain Steelers QB ( I won't throw names out lol), he is football smart, he calls his own plays (kind of), and his commercials are funny.

I look at Peyton, and I see a huge nerd lol. But when I see him in a helmet and shoulder pads, I see a gunslinger, and someone who is smart about the game of football. He is Brett Farve and Joe Montana rolled into one, IMO. Does this make me a Colts fan? no, I hate the Colts, I hate the way the Colts are all O and no D and it drives me nuts...lol.

is it Peytons fault he got drafted by the COlts and has to play in a dome? Not at all, has it boosted his career? Absolutley. Would he still be a great QB if he didn't play in a dome? Yes. There is nothing Peyton can do about certain circumstances.

As far as Super Bowls go, well 05-06 proved that teams can win a Super Bowl with a **** performance from a QB. A QB alone does not win Super Bowls....hell All 3 of Tom Brady's would be nothing without that great D and Adam Viniateri (who played for the COlts last year....coincidence?).

All I'm sayin about Peyton is.....any hatin' on him is just that ...simply hatin' if he was our QB, you would be loving him.

He don't bother me either way, but I wonder what his stats would be playing playing outside a little more often??? I don't see him as no gunslinger he does have great stats, but it's that whole offense they play... who knows from the sounds of things we may be doing that same stuff real soon...

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

every steeler fan would be all over his nuts if he was a steeler but hes not so there goes that argument. I have never said he wasnt good, i just think hes a jackass. If he were a steeler you know what a would still see.....a nerdy QB lol.

i dont hate him because hes good, i hate him because hes an assclown lol

dont be so hard on ben lol, he could very well end up being that "hard working" QB you desire so much, hes so young and got thrown into a situation that he didnt have to be that QB....tht doesnt mean he cant or wont

I like Peyton because he shows how well he knows the game and he leads that offense, he is a great leader. His football knowledge shows in how he reads a defense and changes the play at the line and then picks the D apart. Like any player though Stress of the playoffs can get to them and their game suffers. I am glad he got the superbowl win, so i will not have to hear haters talking about how he was no good as he never win the big game and does not belong in the HOF because of it

House of Steel
    Peyton is a HOF. I like Peyton the QB, but not Peyton the Marketer. His Spirit commerical was nuts, his commericals for HHgregg was nuts, and now I will admit MasterCard has done some good funny commericals involving him. Maybe, I am just jealous of his success. Peyton is a unique player and it is something just to watch him call all kinds of signals behind the line. He is very intelligent and I will admit fun to watch at times. This coming season is going to be a real test for him, if he can lead the Colts to the playoffs again, then I am dropping all my nudges on him, and will respect him as one of the greats in the NFL.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    I'll give Manning some credit, hes got a great work ethic, his brother could learn a lot from him. I basically don't like him because he is a Colt, I don't care to much for dome teams and teams who wear white and after the game their uni's are still white, no blue collar mentality, the list goes on. I'm used to Steeler football, bust em in the mouth and ask "What you gonna do now?"

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    i think peyton manning is hands down the best qb in the league, but i hate this mother ****er cause he plays in the afc, and is a legit threat to the steelers, sure we beat them, but still, he's a legit threat so i hate his guts

i love his commercials, he's ****ing funny as hell, i loved him on saturday night live too

if he played in the nfc i wouldn't hate him so much

who i hate is eli manning, i can't stand this ****er, acting like he had a say in where he was drafted, the chargers should've kept him and let him rot on the bench for being a little faggot and running to big brother and daddy for help.......
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Thread Information