Thread: Seth in 736 and myself have a avy bet going about the Steelers

Bookmark and Share
    House of Steel

Seth in 736 and myself have a avy bet going about the Steelers

I made a Season long bet with Seth in 736 on the Captain's Deck about the Steelers finishing in the Top 3 for this upcoming season.

If he wins and the Steelers fall short, I have to wear I BEEN OWNED sig for a season by Seth in 736.

If I win, he has to wear a Steelers Sig for an entire 2008 Season.

Boy, (edited it since Koopa says I am an *** and he is right) I have all the confidence in the Steelers this season making it far in the AFC. I do know this. STEELERS WILL OWN THE NFL AS OKIE SAYS.

Pittsburgh, New England, Denver, and San Diego will finish 1-4.

You guys think I am nuts taking on a bet like this? I AM GOING TO SAY THE HELL WITH IT. IT IS THE STEELERS ALL THE WAY OR I AM OWNED!!!

Last edited by House of Steel; 05-26-2007 at 06:28 PM. Reason: I am an asshole and need to stop being so contradicting as Koopa says.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    if you have all the faith, then why do you contradict yourself just a sentence before you say you have faith and say that you feel you are making a big mistake taking on the bet???
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Its just a avy, you will be alright, besides the Steelers are the ones who are going to Own people this year

House of Steel
    Good Point isn't it, Koopa. I am an ******* anymore aren't I? YES I SAID IT!!!

Thread Information