Thread: Bears release Gerald Riggs Jr. to waivers

Bookmark and Share
    Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy

Bears release Gerald Riggs Jr. to waivers

I actually thought Riggs had some good upside to play in the NFL. Wouldn't mind if we gave him a workout,see what's up with dude.

Kansas City trades L. Tynes for furture trade TBA................Why would you trade a good kicker

Ed Bouchette, of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, reports Pittsburgh Steelers RB Kevan Barlow will wear jersey No. 33. I thought I heard 22.
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

The Barlow jersey swap came down a coupe days ago...

As for Riggs Jr... it sucks but I really think he was given a chance because of who his Dad was! This goes to show it doesn't really matter who your Daddy is because you still gotta put in your time and have the talent!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Captcoolhand View Post
    I actually thought Riggs had some good upside to play in the NFL. Wouldn't mind if we gave him a workout,see what's up with dude.

Kansas City trades L. Tynes for furture trade TBA................Why would you trade a good kicker

Ed Bouchette, of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, reports Pittsburgh Steelers RB Kevan Barlow will wear jersey No. 33. I thought I heard 22.
    The reason the Chiefs traded Tynes was since they drafted one of the best kickers in the draft in Justin Medlock. So I hope that answers that question for you Capt.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Tynes is a good kicker when he wants to be. He gets squirrelly sometimes, the Chiefs need someone more consistent.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Thread Information