Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keyshawn Retires?!?!?!

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Horny

Keyshawn Retires?!?!?!

wow this was a shock to me i though he would at least play another year or two!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6843010

I would probably retire to and go into hiding after making an *** out of myself at the NFL draft! I think he was definitely blind sided by the whole ordeal though, especially after listening to him talk to Jarrett during the draft... Oh well, he had a good career but I don't think it was a career worthy of the HOF

SA's Biggest Fan
    My Mood
    Fine
    I was shocked too--he seemed to still enjoy the game so much...it coulda just been a pride thing, I doubt he was expecting to get cut by the Panthers, and when it DID happen, he probably thought the offers would just start pourin in...he must not've been too happy with the ones he DID get.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    I would probably retire to and go into hiding after making an *** out of myself at the NFL draft! I think he was definitely blind sided by the whole ordeal though, especially after listening to him talk to Jarrett during the draft... Oh well, he had a good career but I don't think it was a career worthy of the HOF
    hmmm....... i thought he did a very good job at the draft, and i even posted in that draft thread that he could have a career being an anaylst....... i loved it when he punked mel when mel kept talking **** about speed, saying if jarrett stayed he wouldn't have gotten faster and keyshawn got pissed and said speed don't matter, it would've made him a better football player, or some **** like that

keyshawn is very knowledgeable about the game, and i can't wait to see him on espn
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    hmmm....... i thought he did a very good job at the draft, and i even posted in that draft thread that he could have a career being an anaylst....... i loved it when he punked mel when mel kept talking **** about speed, saying if jarrett stayed he wouldn't have gotten faster and keyshawn got pissed and said speed don't matter, it would've made him a better football player, or some **** like that

keyshawn is very knowledgeable about the game, and i can't wait to see him on espn
    I think he did a great job with the analyst part I was actually referring to his conversation that was aired with Jarret only to be cut days later.

I honesty could careless what he does!

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die."

House of Steel
    I wish Keyshawn punched Mel Kiper in the face for that speed comment. Kiper is a kiss *** SOB. Trust me, I would be a rude SOB on the analyst table talking over him if he started talking ****. I would care less what everyone else thought. Kiper is a jackass.

My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post

yeah i also thought he did a great job!!!

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    I wish Keyshawn punched Mel Kiper in the face for that speed comment. Kiper is a kiss *** SOB. Trust me, I would be a rude SOB on the analyst table talking over him if he started talking ****. I would care less what everyone else thought. Kiper is a jackass.
    then you'd get fired for showing no class, you don't have to be an *** just to get your point across, mel doesn't know ****, and i'm glad keyshawn put him in his place, but it would be dumb seeing someone keep talking over some dude just cause he doesn't agree with him
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    He won a Super Bowl and made millions....He had nothing really to play for anymore. I always liked Keyshawn Johnson. He will do good in his new role with ESPN. He will be better then Michael Irvin thats for sure.lol

Thread Information