Thread: MONDAY MORNING ONE-LINERS

Bookmark and Share
    SA Affiliate - Sports Jabber Deb's Avatar

MONDAY MORNING ONE-LINERS

MONDAY MORNING ONE-LINERS

Jets CB Justin Miller might be the fastest man in the NFL, but he can't outrun a police car.

Also, Miller's lawyers claim that he was merely defending himself after a woman attacked him. (So much for the report that the punch that hit the woman was meant for a man.)

Bears LB Lance Briggs wants stand-in Jamar Williams to prove that Briggs is replaceable.

Colts S Bob Sanders (shoulder) might not be ready to play until the start of the season; Sanders is slated to become an unrestricted free agent in 2008.

Colts DE Dwight Freeney has no plans to sign the one-year franchise tender of $9.43 million.

Coach Tony Dungy missed Sunday's mandatory minicamp practice because his daughter was graduating from college. (Don't these teams check the calendar when they plan these camps?)

Is RB Vernand Morency in line to be the 2007 starter?

Packers CB Will Blackmon is a superstar in shorts.

Packers LB A.J. Hawk is pissed that those wedding pictures hit the Intergoogle last week. (Hey, A.J., at least the package of pics didn't include the one taken right after you'd gotten out of a pool of cold water.)

Texans DT Amobi Okoye is slated to start next to Travis Johnson, Jeff Zgonina, or Anthony Maddox.

Fins DB Jason Allen's training regimen includes catching raw eggs.

As of now, Marlin Jackson and Kelvin Hayden are the starting corners in Indy.

On Tuesday, owners will pick Indy, Dallas, or Arizona to host the 2011 Super Bowl.

With 10,000 more seats, the new stadium in Dallas might have the edge over the new venue in Indy.

The Titans want TE Ben Troupe to step up.

Chiefs WR Titus Ryan has played only seven college football games, and caught only six passes -- but he runs a 4.28.

Vikings coach Brad Childress thinks that QB Tarvaris Jackson can play as well as Matt Schaub.

Broncos WR Brandon Marshall is busting his ***.

Woody Paige's Monday column apparently comes from the "stuff to fill space when I got nothing interesting to write about" file.

The fates of Trent Green and Daunte Culpepper are still linked -- and still hanging in limbo.

Nothing about another Bengal getting arrested?

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    There will be! I'm sure you will hear something sooner or later.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

SA Affiliate - Sports Jabber Deb's Avatar
    thats for later they haven't sobered up from the weekend yet LOL

I hope we get the SuperBowl. What we've got going for us is proven success in handling big events (Indy 500, Brickyard 400, NCAA Final Four, etc.) and the fact that the stadium is downtown. In Texas, all the festivities are sprawled out amongst the suburbs.

They've been talking about this on the news nearly every day. If they pick Arlington, it will only be because they have more seats.
    Hotlink it and spread the love!

I dont like the prerequisites for hosting a superbowl. I think a superbowl in heinz field with blowing snow would be quite exciting

Thread Information