View Poll Results: How did the NBA do in administering a one game suspension to 2 Suns players?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • The NBA ruling was right on.

6 46.15%
  • The suspensions of the Suns were excessive considering the circumstance.

5 38.46%
  • The punishement should have been more severe.

2 15.38%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Suspensions in Suns/Spurs Series

Bookmark and Share

Question NBA Suspensions in Suns/Spurs Series

What do you think? Did the NBA overstep its bounds by suspending two Suns for stepping on a court but not participating in a fight? Should Horry have been given a longer suspension? I bet I know how Koopa votes....

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    i know it probably won't mean much coming from me, but rules are rules, amare and diaw shouldn't have left the bench, i know amare grew up in a broken home and was to stupid to get into college which forced him to go to the league early but he needs to grow up and stay on the bench when **** happens

nash was a little faggot, he made it look much worse then it was, horry barely bumped him, the nash falls, and then like a second later throws his arms back and then makes a hurt face look

but horry got what he deserved cause he shouldn't have threw his forearms and raja (who by the way is one of the dirty players in the league, remember his clothes line on kobe last year??)

so **** amare, i lost a lot of respect for him, if the suns had won the series (i'm not saying they are done) i was gonna root for them, but after this series i hope they lose in the finals lol........... i can't stand ppl that whine to the media, amare is a bitch
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

i think it shouldve been worse....the suns are gay lol

Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    i know it probably won't mean much coming from me, but rules are rules, amare and diaw shouldn't have left the bench, i know amare grew up in a broken home and was to stupid to get into college which forced him to go to the league early but he needs to grow up and stay on the bench when **** happens

nash was a little faggot, he made it look much worse then it was, horry barely bumped him, the nash falls, and then like a second later throws his arms back and then makes a hurt face look

but horry got what he deserved cause he shouldn't have threw his forearms and raja (who by the way is one of the dirty players in the league, remember his clothes line on kobe last year??)

so **** amare, i lost a lot of respect for him, if the suns had won the series (i'm not saying they are done) i was gonna root for them, but after this series i hope they lose in the finals lol........... i can't stand ppl that whine to the media, amare is a bitch
    Let's not forget about Duncan flying up off the bench and onto the court earlier in the game! The rule states if a player leaves the bench and comes onto the court during an altercation it's an automatic one game suspension. Why wasn't Duncan benched for a game as well? Don't give me that crap like every other Spurs fan has been saying "Duncan was going to check on his player to make sure he was alright!"

I think Duncan is bobbing his head on good ole Stern up in his big ole office!

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    Let's not forget about Duncan flying up off the bench and onto the court earlier in the game! The rule states if a player leaves the bench and comes onto the court during an altercation it's an automatic one game suspension. Why wasn't Duncan benched for a game as well? Don't give me that crap like every other Spurs fan has been saying "Duncam was going to check on his player to make sure he was alright!"
    there was no altercation when duncan jumped up, elson got flipped over by jones, jones ran back on offense and elson was just getting up, so there was no altercation

Duncan came on to the court and had to be held back, rules are rules unless of course you're a Spur and your name is Duncan

The "altercation" at the end should been overlooked in my book. There were no punches thrown, players weren't grabbing each other. It's really a bunch of bullshit and is going to suck if that ultimately decides the series, because everyone know the Suns were going to win the series anyways!

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    Duncan came on to the court and had to be held back, rules are rules unless of course you're a Spur and your name is Duncan

The "altercation" at the end should been overlooked in my book. There were no punches thrown, players weren't grabbing each other. It's really a bunch of bullshit and is going to suck if that ultimately decides the series, because everyone know the Suns were going to win the series anyways!
    but duncan came on when there was no altercation, and the rules say when there is an altercation, not whenever..............

and raja kept going at horry and horry threw a forearm, so that was an altercation........

define altercation? The NBA can't even define it and the ultimate deciding is based off of how Stern see's it. Something triggered Duncan to come onto the court, which could, since there is no definition, be defined as an altercation.

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

i really doubt its because hes tim duncan.....didnt stern just eject him from a game for laughing? Why cant the refs judgement be the final say? oh yeah it already is

Thread Information