Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3-4 or 4-3 ?

Bookmark and Share
    House of Steel
    Blitz, TG, and everyone: We are going to be more than a 3-4 Hybird. We are going to be the biggest Pain in the *** Defense anyone has ever seen in the NFL. Tomlin and LeBeau are going to go on a madness sickening spree with the defense. We've heard and read about LeBeau drawing up plays on all kinds of gadgets. I am serious, I would love to see LeBeau brain opened up and seeing what kind of scheme is going through that brain. It is a holy terror defensive mind if I ever seen one. DAMN I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS SEASON TO START!!! I don't think we all have seen so much excitement for one season since Bill Cowher begun his first season as HC. OH WHAT A RIDE THIS WILL BE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    Blitz, TG, and everyone: We are going to be more than a 3-4 Hybird. We are going to be the biggest Pain in the *** Defense anyone has ever seen in the NFL. Tomlin and LeBeau are going to go on a madness sickening spree with the defense. We've heard and read about LeBeau drawing up plays on all kinds of gadgets. I am serious, I would love to see LeBeau brain opened up and seeing what kind of scheme is going through that brain. It is a holy terror defensive mind if I ever seen one. DAMN I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS SEASON TO START!!! I don't think we all have seen so much excitement for one season since Bill Cowher begun his first season as HC. OH WHAT A RIDE THIS WILL BE!!!!
    I cant wait for this season to start, And i have to agree with how our defence is going to be called and for the other teams PAIN IN THE ***. But the defence has not only got me excited the offence has to. We may not be the smashmouth offence like befor, But we are going to switch it up and give other defence's from other teams a hell of a run and they will have thier work cut out for them... COME ON LET THE STEELER FOOTBALL SEASON BEGIN DAMNIT!!!

Thread Information