Thread: Tape of Vick.....

Bookmark and Share
    SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted

Tape of Vick.....

D. Orlando Ledbetter, of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports a person investigating the case involving Atlanta Falcons QB Michael Vick said there is allegedly a tape that exists that shows Vick at a dogfight.

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

POKER LEGEND
    i dont no why anyone would want to do that to animals people are so ****en ignorant and its not for money with vick he has that so it must be for fun i would love to take people like that put them on an island and tell them the last one alive will get to leave

House of Steel
    No, Stick Vick in the middle of the dog ring and let him get his *** chewed to death for being an inconsiderate no good ******* to a dog. He deserve death for this one. That does it, I will not respect this man anymore. **** YOU VICK!!!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    If there is an actual tape that shows him at a fight... First off he's more dumb than we thought for letting anything video these fights, 2nd he's more dumb yet for being seen at one when he knows it's illegal, and 3rd he's just flat out stupid for doing this in the first place.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    ESPN.com reports investigators do not agree with Atlanta Falcons QB Michael Vick that he was rarely at the Virginia house he owned where officials have found evidence of dog fighting. Vick also said he never took part in the practice, but the animal control coordinator for the City of Chesapeake in Virginia told Yahoo.com she has spoken with individuals who can "put Vick on that property" during matches. Kathy Strouse, the animal control coordinator, says she is "very confident" that Vick will be tied directly to the dog fighting on the property, and has challenged Surry County Commonwealth attorner Gerald Poindexter to bring charges. "He [Poindexter] was at the home and saw the equipment that we seized. When we were there, he said he had enough right there to issue an indictment. He didn't say who he would indict, but he said he had enough," Strouse said. Strouse indicated that the individuals who can place Vick at the scene have been reluctant to testify. An investigator told WVEC-TV in Norfolk, Va., that a meeting has been requested with Poindexter to review evidence, but Poindexter said that they have not requested a meeting a with him.
    Hes going to get busted for sure, then Goodell can drop the hammer on his ***!!

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

House of Steel
    He better be suspended for a season for this ****. I am damn livid for his involvement in animal cruelity. That sick *******. I am sorry, but this kind of treatment of animals really burns my skin.

Does not surprise me, I mean Marcus learned from his older brother

My Mood
    Addicted
    Smart move Vick. You're dumber than I thought....

Thread Information