Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Capizzi Realizes A Dream

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post
    eh I dunno....he just seems soft to me...I have nothing to go on here....just my impression.
    I hear you. Trust me I'm not expecting much out of Essex. But it would be nice to find out if the guy can play at all instead of letting wasting away on the bench.lol

I swear we have all these young players like Kemoeatu, Essex and Rian Wallace and we know nothing about them. But they make the team every year.lol

i dunno, we reached for him in the second, i would like to think we could make something out of it. He played in games when smith was hurt, those were terrible games, ben just recovered and we lost 3 straight....i cant see anyone coming off the bench and being noticably impressive agaisnt freeney while the rest of the team is in a slump anyway

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i dunno, we reached for him in the second, i would like to think we could make something out of it. He played in games when smith was hurt, those were terrible games, ben just recovered and we lost 3 straight....i cant see anyone coming off the bench and being noticably impressive agaisnt freeney while the rest of the team is in a slump anyway
    Essex was a 3rd rounder. We drafted McFadden in the 2nd round in 2005. But yes it would be nice to see if we have a potential player in Essex or not.

lol technicalities

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    lol technicalities
    Sorry I'm to technical I know.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I hear you. Trust me I'm not expecting much out of Essex. But it would be nice to find out if the guy can play at all instead of letting wasting away on the bench.lol

I swear we have all these young players like Kemoeatu, Essex and Rian Wallace and we know nothing about them. But they make the team every year.lol

Im anxious to see especially what Kemoeatu can do for us. He's got a mean streak in him and even though he's a raw talent I think the guy has a lot of potential. I'd like to see him really go for it and take that starting RG job from Simmons, or Colon, or Mahan or whoever the hell else is up for it

This is the chance for all these players to step up and accounted for. They've been making the team as backups for all these years now it's time to put it in gear and get these young guys the playing time they've been wanting. The opportunity is there for them now finally....

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Im anxious to see especially what Kemoeatu can do for us. He's got a mean streak in him and even though he's a raw talent I think the guy has a lot of potential. I'd like to see him really go for it and take that starting RG job from Simmons, or Colon, or Mahan or whoever the hell else is up for it

This is the chance for all these players to step up and accounted for. They've been making the team as backups for all these years now it's time to put it in gear and get these young guys the playing time they've been wanting. The opportunity is there for them now finally....
    The time is now for Essex, Kemoeatu and Wallace. Hopefully they step up.

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post

I like Kemoeatu too, hopefully he shows us something in camp.

Thread Information