Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spread em' out...

Bookmark and Share
    Just got to get the team to execute!! The players just have to make the plays and the rest will take care of itself. I look for the O-line to rebound and play better then last year. Thanks for sharing the article...

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

I am excited but I don't want to be too excited. This sounds like a good idea if not great, but it is still early. Not to sound like an A-Hole offcourse I am all for it. I just hope they don't try too much if you know what I'm saying. I don't know if Ben is fully ready to handle the spread. He looked VERY shaky to very bad, he never quite settled in. Now, certain complications arose and didn't help, but I I'm one of those people that need to see something to believe it. I want Ben to succeed very badly. I would love nothing more than to see him throw something like 25 TDs and 9 ints and make guys like Stevie Wonder look stupid. I just have to see him do it before I can say: "He's recovered."

BTW, this spread could be the best thing for Willie. He along with what ever veteran back-up could terrorize defenses.

Bring on '07!

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die."

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The main key this team needs to work on for offense is simply this..

NO TURNOVERS !!

We left so many points on the field because of turnovers that we'd have won atleast 4 more games last year alone had we not had multiple turnovers in the games.

i agree TG....We have to get the Turnovers under control and that alone will improve our offense drastically. I can not wait for the season, why does there have to be such a long off season, between the draft and the preseason even.

BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL
    How many years have we been run run pass ....run run pass...run run pass.

I dont know how other than the fact we have good players we ever gained a yard. I am dumb as a sack of cement and I could plan a D to stop that.

I think we need to mix it up I am not saying get away from the run but maybe pass on 1st or 2nd down more or run the ball from the spread some

Thread Information