Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brett Frave wants out,,,,,,,,,,

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BLITZBURGH NATION View Post
    I remember that game well,,,,,,,,It was a pre-season game and when Lloyd hit him it drove him back about 5 yrds in the air

Clean hit & Lloyd should'nt have been fined IMO
    I agree Lloyd shouldn't have been fined and so did Favre. I remember Brett stating it was a great hit. You don't hear that from these wimp *** QBs to much.

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post
    oh come on don't be so touchy.....I asked a valid question.
    I answered the question and explained myself also. Maybe you missed that.

Favre is my favorite non steelers, i really think hes the best ever, alot of people think im crazy for that but they are basing that on the last 2 years....hes the toughtest QB, he has a lazer cannon, i just love the way he plays....hes got the numbers, the ring, 3 time MVP....he might throw more picks then a little bitch QB, but hes also gonna make bigger plays and that what i think its all about, taking chances and doing what it takes to win...his team has been disgraceful for 2-3 years, but he is always out there trying to win games

Farve is no doubt in my top 5 all time,,,,,,,,But he shoul've kept this issue in house & not talk to the media

Only difference between what he done & Faneca's done is ,,,,,,,,

Faneca want's more money & brett wants to be traded

They both should've kept there mouth's shut to the media

brett is not playing for money anymore, he'd play in a wheelchair for free when hes 85 if theyd let him...although he is taking about 50% of green bays cap lol

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Favre is my favorite non steelers, i really think hes the best ever, alot of people think im crazy for that but they are basing that on the last 2 years....hes the toughtest QB, he has a lazer cannon, i just love the way he plays....hes got the numbers, the ring, 3 time MVP....he might throw more picks then a little bitch QB, but hes also gonna make bigger plays and that what i think its all about, taking chances and doing what it takes to win...his team has been disgraceful for 2-3 years, but he is always out there trying to win games
    I don't think you're crazy at all for taking Favre number 1. I have him 5 personally but I have no problem with how high you have Favre. Ok I love how people knocks his INT's. The reason Brett throws so many is just like why Bradshaw threw so many picks. Both of those QB's had the confidence and the guts to make any throw. They didn't care about stats at all but just winning. So yes both QB's took to many chances at times but I rather have a QB with guts instead of worrying about their stats like Golden Boy Manning.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    I just heard Favre apologized and said he doesn't want to be traded and wants to stay a Packer until he retires. He said he was frustrated at the FO's lack of effort in getting Moss. All Favre wants to do is win, can't blame him for getting pissed at the FO.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Starter
    I think Favre is probably number 2 all time, whenever I think about the best quarterback for some reason Joe Montana comes to mind, you guys ever hear of him?

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSteve View Post
    I think Favre is probably number 2 all time, whenever I think about the best quarterback for some reason Joe Montana comes to mind, you guys ever hear of him?

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by BLITZBURGH NATION View Post
    I like Terry Bradshaw to, I have know idea on his stats or anything but he won 4 superbowls. and he wore black and gold, in my book that counts for something!

Thread Information