Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Alan Faneca

Bookmark and Share
    the patriots have not been like this every year, not by a long shot.....they have set themselves up for a spending spree over the last few years....they had success with scrubs but they literally paid NO ONE that wasnt names brady or seymour. the pats have taken big losses through their SB runs and now they can make up for it and its all thanks to letting their guys walk year after year

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    ****ed up ****? Man get the **** out here and get a ****ing clue. The Steelers have paid him millions already. Yea they have mistreated poor little Alan Faneca.

You know what if Alan would have just kept this **** out of the media then I wouldn't have a problem with it. But no he has to whine like a bitch through the media. Did I say you were a bad fan? No I didn't just saying you don't like how the Steelers are treating your boy then root for another team. The team your boy will go to next year then.

Again is this was Ben Roethlisberger we all know Teemont would be coming up with his shots at Ben like he always does.lol
    I'm not gonna switch teams b/c Faneca leaves, thats asinine. I have been a Steelers fan since I was a sperm, that does not mean I can't think my favorite player is getting the shaft.

And of course I am going to give Ben ****, he is a choke artist and a selfish player on the field, until he proves otherwise. He was good b/c he was surrounded by a ton of good/great veteran players, now he is becoming that vet, which scares me, since he has the leadership qualities of Custer.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post
    Once again, this thread isn't about whether we shoudl keep Faneca or not....it's about how I'm bad fan b/c I think the FO ****ed up.

It's the caps fault? Ok, I'll buy that, but why do you think our cap is so ****ed? Our FO's "great judge of talent". This year we have about 4.5 million of cap room being taken up by everyone's favorite waste of space Duce, along with Hartings, Porter, Orien Harris (yeah the POS from Miami), Charles Davis (next year Matt Spaeth), and Omar Jacobs.

Now we just won a SB two years ago, why dismantle the team and start all over......why pay Hines all of that money so we can (probably) cut him in a year or two. the FO is ****ing up...amazing how the Pats can stay so far undet the Cap, and contend every year, yet we have 1.3 mil tied up in Gardocki this year whether he plays or not.
    Again never called you a bad fan. Just saying don't like what the Steelers are doing then there is 31 other teams you can root for.

Reppin' 724
    Dude its funny the true great players from the past that made the NFL what it is today didn't make nearly the amount of money that these over paid cry babies make today. I guess thats why I'm so strongly against these players of today cry when they're making millions.

**** players like Sammy Baugh, Red Grange, Ernie Nevers, Johnny Unitas, Bobby Layne, Marion Motley made peanuts and actually killed themselves in their day.

I guess I'm just old school trapped in a new school age.lol
    Hey if it was still the 50's than he would have no right to bitch, but it's not. We are closer to the 2050's than we are to the 1950's.

Reppin' 724
    Again never called you a bad fan. Just saying don't like what the Steelers are doing then there is 31 other teams you can root for.
    Which is essentially saying I don't care about the Steelers, and is a round-about way of saying I am a bad fan. You said, you just didn't use those exact words. I know where I stand.

My Mood
    Mad
    I'm not gonna switch teams b/c Faneca leaves, thats asinine. I have been a Steelers fan since I was a sperm, that does not mean I can't think my favorite player is getting the shaft.

And of course I am going to give Ben ****, he is a choke artist and a selfish player on the field, until he proves otherwise. He was good b/c he was surrounded by a ton of good/great veteran players, now he is becoming that vet, which scares me, since he has the leadership qualities of Custer.
    Choke artist? He really choked in the three game leading up to the Super Bowl. Good call.....lol Yea he sucked in the Super Bowl but without his play in the play-off games that year we don't reach the Super Bowl.

You really think we win the Super Bowl with Tommy Maddox or Charlie Batch that year then you seriously mistaken.lol

Ben had a **** year last year but he also had alot to battle from a physical and mental stand point last year. You don't think is motorcycle accident or having appendix removed didn't effect his play last year then go smoke a fatty and get a ****ing clue. **** a pitcher from the Bluejays just had his appendix removed and he will miss 4-6 weeks. He doesn't play a contact sport like Ben does and Ben only missed a week.lol He manned up and played. While your Boy misses practice when somebody says something he doesn't like.

all i have to say at this point....is thank god we have daniel sepulveda to get us through this mess

My Mood
    Mad
    Hey if it was still the 50's than he would have no right to bitch, but it's not. We are closer to the 2050's than we are to the 1950's.
    What a great ****ing statement.

My Mood
    Mad
    Which is essentially saying I don't care about the Steelers, and is a round-about way of saying I am a bad fan. You said, you just didn't use those exact words. I know where I stand.
    Take it like you want Teemont. I could care ****ing less at this point. Keep supporting bitch *** players like Alan Faneca and I'll keep supporting the Pittsburgh Steelers.

**** you're a fan of the two of the biggest bitches in the NFL Alan Faneca and Peyton Manning.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Thread Information