Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Alan Faneca

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Well I have no more respect for the over-rated piece of garbage Alan Faneca. He is now one of the players that I hate the most in the entire NFL. I think Peyton Manning is above Alan Faneca in my eyes now. I don't want bitch *** players like Fanece on my team that sit out practice since they didn't like what somebody said to him. What a bitch.

Reppin' 724
    I thought this thread was about how TG and I should be fans of different teams because we are sticking up for Faneca, we already know you don't like him.

My Mood
    Mad
    All I know Teemont if Ben was pulling this type of **** that Faneca is you would be all over his nuts. I would to if Ben was. See I can bash even my favorite players when they act like complete asses. I love Hines Ward more any Steelers fan. But when he held out I thought he was wrong in doing that.

Its just boggles my mind that people can defend million dollar athletes when they sound like complete cry babies and bash the Steelers organization. News flash to all you Steelers fans that don't have a ****ing clue. What organization has paid millions to Alan Faneca already? Well that organization is the Pittsburgh Steelers. Excuse why I don't cry Alan a ****ing river. Like I said root for another team.

P.S. Alan was a favorite of mine. But when he started questioned the direction of the team when Tomlin was hired and the fact he is acting like a complete *** over his contract then I don't want to root for players like that.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    The FO has always been a good judge of a players worth. In 2004 he was the 2nd highest paid guard (behind Larry Allen). In 2005 he was the 4th highest paid guard. Faneca's pay has been equivalent to his play in the past - top 5 money for top 5 performance. His performance slipped last year as did the whole teams (Porter is gone because of that). Yes its a use and discard business, but Faneca should know this by now, hes been in the league for 10 years now. Hes the consumate professional when everything is going his way. Now that Cowher and Grimm are no longer there to kiss his ***, where is that team player now? I guess its easier being the "team player" when you're one of the top money getters on the team.

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Reppin' 724
    So now its a B&G crusade, about how you're a much better fan than I am? Now I'm a bad fan of the Steelers because I criticize the FO for doing ****ed up ****? You're bitching more about Faneca's bitching, than he actually bitched. My position has not changed, I said he deserves a fair offer, everyone else gets decent offers before their last year. Not once have I said he deserves to be overpaid, but hey if that makes me a bad fan, whatever, I guess you're just a better person than me.

**** Faneca....its not a matter of being treated fairly, this is a buisness move and a good one if hes gonna be a bitch about it. WE CANNOT AFFORD TO PAY HIM WHAT HE WANTS.....you cant keep everyone happy, you just cant do it. This team doesnt need this, all of you that are bitching and moaning about need to stop having a stroke on an overrated lineman. Blame the ****ing salary cap if you want to blame someone, any FO in our situation would do the same thing....im willing to bet anyone that our oline will be fine next year with or without alan faneca....other players always step up and some of you get so attached to these players that you cant handle it when they leave.....well i got news for ya...**** happens. Bitch about how great he is and how unfairly hes being treated....why dont you write a letter to the NFL and tell them to redo the CBA so we can pay him even though he has ZERO desire to be here and has made that very clear....at this point i dont think 50 million dollars can keep him from his lover in AZ

My Mood
    Mad
    ****ed up ****? Man get the **** out here and get a ****ing clue. The Steelers have paid him millions already. Yea they have mistreated poor little Alan Faneca.

You know what if Alan would have just kept this **** out of the media then I wouldn't have a problem with it. But no he has to whine like a bitch through the media. Did I say you were a bad fan? No I didn't just saying you don't like how the Steelers are treating your boy then root for another team. The team your boy will go to next year then.

Again is this was Ben Roethlisberger we all know Teemont would be coming up with his shots at Ben like he always does.lol

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    The Steelers have paid him millions already. Yea they have mistreated poor little Alan Faneca.
    Roughly 28 million since 2000, plus the 1 mil he already got paid this year. Then his salary of what is it 4.7 this year? So all total thats 33 mil since 2000, thats over 5 mil per year.

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Reppin' 724
    Once again, this thread isn't about whether we shoudl keep Faneca or not....it's about how I'm bad fan b/c I think the FO ****ed up.

It's the caps fault? Ok, I'll buy that, but why do you think our cap is so ****ed? Our FO's "great judge of talent". This year we have about 4.5 million of cap room being taken up by everyone's favorite waste of space Duce, along with Hartings, Porter, Orien Harris (yeah the POS from Miami), Charles Davis (next year Matt Spaeth), and Omar Jacobs.

Now we just won a SB two years ago, why dismantle the team and start all over......why pay Hines all of that money so we can (probably) cut him in a year or two. the FO is ****ing up...amazing how the Pats can stay so far undet the Cap, and contend every year, yet we have 1.3 mil tied up in Gardocki this year whether he plays or not.

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    Roughly 28 million since 2000, plus the 1 mil he already got paid this year.
    Dude its funny the true great players from the past that made the NFL what it is today didn't make nearly the amount of money that these over paid cry babies make today. I guess thats why I'm so strongly against these players of today cry when they're making millions.

**** players like Sammy Baugh, Red Grange, Ernie Nevers, Johnny Unitas, Bobby Layne, Marion Motley made peanuts and actually killed themselves in their day.

I guess I'm just old school trapped in a new school age.lol

Thread Information