Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Alan Faneca

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad

Alan Faneca

Ok, for all you Steelers fans in the Nation that think Alan Faneca is being treated bad by the Steelers front office. I got a message for you. Find another team to root for then. I'm sick of hearing this crap that Alan Faneca is being treated so unfairly. There is plenty of room on the Cards, Colts or any other teams bandwagon. So if you don't like whats going in Pittsburgh go jump on one of them teams bandwagon. I know I'll continue to support the Black@Gold and instead of an aging and over-rated OG.

Like my screen name says Black@Gold Forever

Tailgate Coordinator
    I hear ya B&G. We have lost better players than Alan.

I'm A "Champion"

I'm so sick of hearing about Alan Faneca!... I'll be glad when he's gone, he's a cry baby who is not a true team player. It's pretty sad how some of these "professional" athletes behaive.

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Hold on their slick, are you saying that just because some of us think the front office is giving Faneca a bum deal that we should root for another team ?

Reppin' 724
    What a crock of **** this thread is, B&G you know I love ya, but blow it out your ***.

The FO is ****ing up, if you can be critical of players, I can be critical of the way those players are being treated. That doesn't make me any less of a fan than you are being. Art 2 is gonna **** this team, you watch, but what do I know, I guess I should go root for the bungles, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by BB2W View Post
    I'm so sick of hearing about Alan Faneca!... I'll be glad when he's gone, he's a cry baby who is not a true team player. It's pretty sad how some of these "professional" athletes behaive.

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out!
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post
    What a crock of **** this thread is, B&G you know I love ya, but blow it out your ***.

The FO is ****ing up, if you can be critical of players, I can be critical of the way those players are being treated. That doesn't make me any less of a fan than you are being. Art 2 is gonna **** this team, you watch, but what do I know, I guess I should go root for the bungles, huh?
    Boo ****ing hoo. They don't want to over pay for your favorite player. You and Alan belong together...

All i can say is,,,,,,,,,,

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Hold on their slick, are you saying that just because some of us think the front office is giving Faneca a bum deal that we should root for another team ?
    You can take my thread how you want. All I'm saying I know I'll continue to support the Black@Gold with Alan Faneca or without Alan Faneca. I'm just tired of hearing how unfairly or bad the Steelers front office is treating Alan Faneca. I'm sorry hearing that Faneca missed the morning practice yesterday since somebody said something he didn't like is just a joke. My bosses tell me things I don't like all the time but I can't sit out work for a few hours.

I love how some of you will defend your fan favorites to the very end. I wonder if some of you were the ones that blasted Plax when Plax acted just like Alan Faneca is.

Maybe if Alan would just keep his fat mouth shut from time to time and act like a good soldier then maybe the Rooney's would make him a better offer. Ever think of that?

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by BBC View Post
    Exactly!

Boo ****ing hoo. They don't want to over pay for your favorite player. You and Alan belong together...
    Obviously you can't ****ing read, not once have I said they should overpay for him. But they should pony up a respectable offer for the best ****ing guard in the league.

You don't make a team better by pissing off it's best and most veteran players, and that's whats happenning. This team is going to get worse before it gets better and Faneca is just the beginning.

You can be critical of the front office or of players, however some of the posts on this site, have been almost as negative towards the steelers as we get towards the bungles and brownstains. When I die I will be buried in a Black N' Gold coffin, no player or Front Office personnell will ever make me switch teams

Thread Information