Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Faneca Will Leave Steelers After Season

Bookmark and Share
    WOW ,,,,, only 6 mill apart Just like the guy's on sirius are saying
    it sounds like alan wants to be the highest paid gaurd

Won't happen,,at least not in the burg [/QUOTE]

He keeps saying he wants to be a top 10 paid guard... he probably already is!!

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Guards such as Eric Steinbach, Kris Dielman and Derrick Dockery all got big contracts this offseason, and the Cowboys guaranteed $18.75 million to lineman Leonard Davis, previously considered a disappointment in Arizona.
    IMO I just think that he feels that he is by far better than these guys and if they can get paid for being steller then he deserves to be paid for being a 5x Probowler. There's not one person here that wouldn't feel the same way and probably do with their own jobs.
    I'm not sticking up for the guy but Hell everytime I watch the game and they run the the list of players,one of the things that you hear upon A.Faneca that he is one of the best if not thy best guard in the NFL.

You know they say, the squeaky wheel gets the grease and if that means getting here or somewhere else, he'll get his. A team like the Browns will pay for him, they do this kind of **** all the time. Ex. Bentley,36 mil. and he hasn't played a down for them yet.
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Captcoolhand View Post
    IMO I just think that he feels that he is by far better than these guys and if they can get paid for being steller then he deserves to be paid for being a 5x Probowler.
    And Randy Moss is better than Wes Welker, yet one was traded for a 4th rounder, and the other a 2nd and 7th.

Sometimes (gasp!) players are given much more than they're worth. That doesn't mean the rest of the league needs to be paid in proportion to that one ridiculous contract.

I don't hear Anquan Boldin bitching because he's making 10 million less than Randle El, do you?

I think i will go the Alan Faneca route and see if the Army will pay me more money. More than likely they will tell me to shut the F*** up and take away my rank and part of the money they are paying me already.

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by okiesteeler View Post
    I think i will go the Alan Faneca route and see if the Army will pay me more money. More than likely they will tell me to shut the F*** up and take away my rank and part of the money they are paying me already.
    B/C those two situations are exactly the same......Alan isn't legally bound to duty by the UCMJ. Besides you gonna tell me you never bitch about your pay? And that, if you wouldn't be thrown into Leavenworth, you wouldn't bitch to the media about what you're being paid? I know I would.

Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post
    B/C those two situations are exactly the same......Alan isn't legally bound to duty by the UCMJ. Besides you gonna tell me you never bitch about your pay? And that, if you wouldn't be thrown into Leavenworth, you wouldn't bitch to the media about what you're being paid? I know I would.
    Actually the two situations are similar....We are both under contract to serve our organizations, however there are stiffer breach of contract penalties in the military than the NFL.

And yes i am unhappy with what they pay us and what they expect for that pay, but no I would not go to the media. I hate the media, all they do is report negative news and twist peoples words to make things worse than what it truly is, had the media stayed clear the F*** out of this situation, then it would not have blown up to this point.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Teemont Faneca is just your boy so you'll support him no matter. As for you info my pay at work has been cut 4 times in the past year. You know what i have to take it like a man. Plus I don't make millions like Alan I'm a ****ing cry baby Faneca.

So sorry why I won't support this bum when he crys about his contract through the media and won't practice when somebody says something he doesn't like. I swear Fancea must have a p$ssy with the way he whines.

My Mood
    Amazed

Wink

I am a #1 Steeler fan (as in the franchise). I love the name on the front of the jersey, the name on the back of the jersey means dittly squat to me.
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

Thread Information