Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Teemont Gen 2

Reppin' 724

Teemont Gen 2

Well I have finally learned how to use brushes, let me know what you guys think....I really like the Ben and Faneca one. I'll keep posting my new stuff here so I dont mke 8 million threads, just let me knowhow I'm doing. Criticism is welcome.

House of Steel
    Nice sigs, Teemont. I mean that. How do you actually unlock the brushes from the folder files? I've been trying to figure it out. I have PSP 7. Yes, I am retarded at times.

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    Nice sigs, Teemont. I mean that. How do you actually unlock the brushes from the folder files? I've been trying to figure it out. I have PSP 7. Yes, I am retarded at times.
    I dunno how to in PSP but in Adobe, you just have to make sure the tool you're using is a pencil or a brush, then all of the brushes are unlocked for use.

thanks

House of Steel
    I really like the Faneca one, you did a fantastic job on that sig. That Background is perfect. Damn you've come a long ways from when you started, You are already better than me. SUPER JOB!!!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Nice job ! I like the Parker one alot

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Nice job ! I like the Parker one alot
    Thanks dude.....I aspire to reach yours, BB2W, BR7, and maybe even K-Trains (lol) greatness......i wish....lol

House of Steel
    I wouldn't say that, I think you are just right on the level of them. That is just some kick *** backgrounds. Better than what I would do.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post
    Thanks dude.....I aspire to reach yours, BB2W, BR7, and maybe even K-Trains (lol) greatness......i wish....lol

Just aspire to be your own unique self You're doing great, especially for someone who recently starting working with the program. Keep up the good work. I learned a lot from BR7 and BB2W by asking questions and reading a lot of how to's all over the net.

Something else that helped me was having BR7 send me the psd of one of his sigs, and then I try and recreate it, I learned a lot of techniques and tips using that method. Really though what it all comes down to is, if you like your creation then it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks

House of Steel
    TG is right. You've really done a fantastic job from the start. Very impressive. I mean that. I am not saying this to be an ***, I am saying this out of respect and dignity. You are a kick *** sig artist, I am actually jealous of you to be honest with you.

SWeet sigs !! personally I like the Faneca one better, maybe "lighten" Ben up a tiny bit so he shows better. Keep up the great work!!

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

Thread Information