Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Official - Faneca wants out!

Bookmark and Share
    If Faneca is b*tching (which he always has been), then let him go. I'd rather maintain team unity and motivation to perform well than retain a b*tching player like Faneca. At this point, after the lack of unity, motivation, and fire last year any player that expresses this attitude so ferverntly and so openly should get the boot.

I hope to retain Troy, he will be a larger impact on the success of the team than Faneca just by his ability to play and the position he plays. Offensive line can be replaced with the drop of a hat, but a talented safety like Troy is too valuable to give up.

K has a good point, it would be great to have McCallister on the Steelers for this season. But after the success that the Saints had with the two-back tandem of Bush and McCallister last year, I don't see them breaking that apart.

BuFu

yeah the thing is, deuce and willie wouldnt be fair to other teams lol. Who cares who starts, if duece started it would be because hes better, who can complain about that . the saints have a ton of money invested in Bush and Brees, Deuce wont be there much longer

not gonna happen, just a dream of mine lol
    Last edited by K Train; 05-11-2007 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    the saints have a ton of money invested in Bush and Brees, Deuce wont be there much longer
    Good point there, still a dream yet, but a good point.

BuFu

to bad we dont need a WR, Bolden and Fitz cant stay in AZ forever either, one will have to go eventually and they got solid backups that could step in....thye should trade them while they can get something for them lol

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    we are not gonna get a big name for an aging guard, the most we can get is a second round draft pick........... i doubt the steelers would be willing to pay deuces contract, or Fitzgerald or boldins.........
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

I just saw Faneca on NFL Live on ESPN at 4pm and he was visibly pissed off. He basically said the way they treated Joey, what does that say to him and the rest of the team. He essentially said contract negotiations are dead in the water and he will play this season but not be a Steeler in '08.
    Hotlink it and spread the love!

House of Steel
    Well Teemont isn't going to like this thread one bit, but he didn't like us bitching about Faneca and his displeasure. Well his true colors came out as K-train pointed out in the first place (I hope I got the source correct!) We should of traded him for the draft picks like K-train pointed out too. I can't understand why he just couldn't shut up and just play the game. WHY are these guys' panties all bunched up cause of Cowher leaving and the in house candidates didn't get picked to succeed Cowher? **** EM!!!

I just wonder if they even tried to deal him in the draft

Like i said earlier,we should've have traded him now and get something for him
    instead of hanging onto him & getting nothing next year

We all know he's not gonna be here next year & the way it sounds he's gonna be a distraction this year

House of Steel
    time to get rid of him before he does, watch him hold out in Training Camp. Despite the fact, Faneca is practicing with the team during minicamps, is that correct? I am more concerned for Troy's financial stakes than this hoopla. We don't need any more distractions.

trade his ***, if NE can get a first rounder for Branch, we can get one for the top guard..it would be funny if it was seattle to replace hutchinson lol

Thread Information