Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steve McNair arrested for DUI

Bookmark and Share
    House of Steel
    Then he will be punished by the NFL for this. Fine and a maybe a few games suspension.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    He screwed up whether he knew the law or not, whats that old saying? "Ignorance of the law is no excuse". Its not that he was drinking, its he allowed another person who was drinking to drive his vehicle. Big question, why didn't he drive his own vehicle if both of them were drinking? So he wouldn't get a DUI? He will probably get a talking too and a slap on the wrist.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

lol i love it

Quote Originally Posted by 25MVPKing View Post
    I agree TEEMONT, but I have to say: I'd rather beat them at their worst then lose to them at their best. Of course, if we're talking about the Browns, we beat them at their worst and best.
    A win where they are at their best is the most satifying, but a win is a win, whatever it take., look at the bengals game in the playoffs two years ago. We may have not won if Palmer played. Some tims you have to just take the win for what its worth. You are right about the browns though, they are just born losers.
    black and gold born, black and gold bred
    when i die, i will be black and gold dead

thanks HOS for the sig!

House of Steel
    Born Losers? More like, cursed franchise if I ever seen one. They truly live up to the name of Mistake by the Lake, if they think they are going to make a turn this year for the better, they got another thing coming. Brady Quinn couldn't save this team.

Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    Born Losers? More like, cursed franchise if I ever seen one. They truly live up to the name of Mistake by the Lake, if they think they are going to make a turn this year for the better, they got another thing coming. Brady Quinn couldn't save this team.
    nothing could save this team, unless god came down and played for them!
    black and gold born, black and gold bred
    when i die, i will be black and gold dead

thanks HOS for the sig!

House of Steel
    Is that what your seeking, Honey? LMFAO. I don't think Lord Almighty could save them.

He wasn't drinking and driving, he just got caught up in a technicality of a unique state law. For all we know it was a situation where they had 1 or 2 and decided just to make a quick 5 minute drive home to relax for the night. But instead of success, they got caught running the risk of drinking and driving by a cop that could have just been watching anyone leaving that bar or that area.

He's got the money, he is technically guilty but of nothing too severe. Pay the fines and move on. Up until this point he hasn't given the public or the NFL reason to question his character.

BuFu

Quote Originally Posted by Hburg View Post
    He wasn't drinking and driving, he just got caught up in a technicality of a unique state law. For all we know it was a situation where they had 1 or 2 and decided just to make a quick 5 minute drive home to relax for the night. But instead of success, they got caught running the risk of drinking and driving by a cop that could have just been watching anyone leaving that bar or that area.

He's got the money, he is technically guilty but of nothing too severe. Pay the fines and move on. Up until this point he hasn't given the public or the NFL reason to question his character.

BuFu
    He plays for the Ravens, therefore he has no character

Starter
    Is it me or does it seem like the AFC north is full of criminals? This is a stupid law though, he had a designated driver, last time I checked that was a good thing, a lot better than driving smashed and risking his and others lives. I dont think he should be punished. I could see it happening though, with goodell trying to make examples of players who get in to trouble.

Thread Information