Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Steelers to sign Barlow tommorrow.

Bookmark and Share
    I always liked Kevan Barlow. I hope he doesn't pull a Duce!

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die."

if he comes out hungry, i think this will prove to be a good signing. he could be the perfect compliment to parker.
    black and gold born, black and gold bred
    when i die, i will be black and gold dead

thanks HOS for the sig!

Gold Standard
    I'm still pulling for dumb-*** Gary Russell to make the team. If he can just get his *** in shape I think he still has a shot. Just hope the cartoon illustrated playbook isn't too much of a intellectual strain on him. He has the younger fresher legs IMO.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    I'd rather pull for Russell, then Barlow. What if Barlow does just enough in camp to make the team and then folds like he did in SF and NY? That would be a waste of a roster spot that could go to someone else in spite of the fact we need RB depth.Don't just add someone cuz we need depth if he ain't going to help when we need him.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Gold Standard
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    I'd rather pull for Russell, then Barlow. What if Barlow does just enough in camp to make the team and then folds like he did in SF and NY? That would be a waste of a roster spot that could go to someone else in spite of the fact we need RB depth.Don't just add someone cuz we need depth if he ain't going to help when we need him.

Just because someone can still fog a mirror doesn't mean you should pay them for it.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Barlow is an interesting pickup, sorta like Duce when he came...he's a good back with ALOT to prove, if the fire to play is still burning this could be a good place for him... just have to wait and see...

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    I don't see this happening because everyone wants to play for the Steelers! When they strap on that black n gold something runs through their veins that re-engerizes them and makes them feel like a kid again and just want to go out and hit somebody! I think he'll be fine, unless of course he gets fat and lazy and always has his nose up the coaches *** to keep his roster spot and get paid

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Anybody heard anything on this yet?

I still have the sour taste of Staley in my mouth. I like what I saw out of Davenport last year and hope he just didn't get as much action because he was signed late.

At this point, Barlow or Russell... I could care less. I want whoever will contribute the most.

However, the one thing that escaped everyone else was the most important news of the post:

Friday's mandatory minicamp.
    It's about to start!
    Hotlink it and spread the love!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I would like to see Gary Russell but I'm not counting on him. As for Barlow. I can't see how the Steelers lose in at least bringing him in and giving him a chance.

Thread Information