Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Watching our "STEELERS"

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    When the Steeler Nation starts cheering because of a great play by the Punter, it will bring back memories NORRRRMMM Johnson pile driving the ratbird returnman many years ago

My Mood
    Addicted
    Touchdowns, sacks, HUGE hits, and interceptions

sacks get my blood pumping, especially on 3rd down, especially against the bengals, i also like QB fumbles....Like palmer averages 6 fumbles a game agaisnt us...can get enough of it lol

any big return gets me up and moving....punt/kickoff/fumble rec/int
    when big ben becomes jersey blind and hits the wrong jersey that gets me up and moving too....

Thanks to BB2W for the sig

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Big Hits!!!! Stuffing a RB behind the line, killin the QB for a loss, Polamalu and Co. Jackin Up WR's and Ward drilling a LB or a S!!!!!!!!

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

I'm usually standing for most of the game anyways...but all of those will make me stand if for some reason I'm taking a break and sitting. I love it all!

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    That's a good point; I tend to pace alot or atleast stand up most of the time too. If the game is out of reach either because we're kicking *** or because we're getting ours kicked then I may sit down to watch the game but I'm usually to stressed out

My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    That's a good point; I tend to pace alot or atleast stand up most of the time too. If the game is out of reach either because we're kicking *** or because we're getting ours kicked then I may sit down to watch the game but I'm usually to stressed out
    I am always getting told to sit down... well I like any of those...but I would have to go with SACKS....

Thanks for the sig Flea

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    A little off the subject somewhat. I remember a game, we were playin the Raiders, and we were killing them. we had the ball driving down the field, nothin but running plays, 6-7 yards a carry. We get to the 2-3 yard line, what do we do? we throw 3 straight incompletes, end up missing the field goal. Granted we were winning but I was so pissed I threw my remote at the wall and it broke in about a million pieces. Thank God for smoke and beer to calm my nerves. All it takes is a stupid call on offense or a missed tackle on defense to get me wound up.

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

A hard hit by anyone that raises the intensity of the game...

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

Thread Information