Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anticipating,,,,,,,,

Bookmark and Share
    Reppin' 724
    I just cant wait to sit on the couch at the bar, with my son at my side...while eating some wings, and seeing him in his Hines jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post
    I just cant wait to sit on the couch at the bar, with my son at my side...while eating some wings, and seeing him in his Hines jersey.
    That's gonna be great

Imagine all the jersey's u can get 4 him "CHEAP"
    I bet when he starts walking he'll becovered in steeler gear

If I remember correctly we were 2-6 the first half and 6-2 the second half. I'm most anticipating continuing what we did the last half of the 2006 season.

The fatest way to do that is improve the turnover ratio. I think utilizing 2 tight end sets will open up both the running game and the passing game. Out of the new things being implemented, I'm looking forward to that.
    Hotlink it and spread the love!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by 25MVPKing View Post
    If I remember correctly we were 2-6 the first half and 6-2 the second half. I'm most anticipating continuing what we did the last half of the 2006 season.

The fatest way to do that is improve the turnover ratio. I think utilizing 2 tight end sets will open up both the running game and the passing game. Out of the new things being implemented, I'm looking forward to that.

Nice post and I agree. The turn overs were a big reason the team was 8-8 last year. If not for all them turn overs the Steelers would have been a 11-12 win team.

One thing I need to add I can't wait until the first Ravens game. They killed us both times last year. So I can't wait to kick the crap out of the Ratbirds this year.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    It really was a tail of 2 seasons for us last year...we were all getting excited once we started winning games again the playoffs, although seemingly impossible, we're actually looking like more of a reality but in the end what killed us in the first half of the season killed us in the 2nd half. Turnovers, Turnovers, Turnovers...not to mention our inability to protect Ben, and get off the field on 3rd down.

We finished off the season strong against Cincy, that was definitely bitter sweet but Im really looking forward to us making a run for the AFCN crown this year and seeing what happens come January.

Tailgate Coordinator
    To see the return of Ben, our Offense. And the Grand Opening of my Steeler Room!

I'm A "Champion"

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Stlrs4Life View Post
    To see the return of Ben, our Offense. And the Grand Opening of my Steeler Room!
    Can't wait to see those pics too Dom !

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Most definitely want to see how Timmons and Woodley will improve our D and by how much. If they do good so will our secondary, they feed off each other. The O will be the biggest thing to watch, Ben, OL, WR's and our running game. With Sep back there booming kicks, thats going to be real fun to watch....someone keep a count on how many times teams fair catch the ball against us.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    to piggy back on what Diesel mentioned; I want to see how quickly Timmons & Woodley push Harrison & Haggans for more playing time. James Harrison seems poised to have a break out year now that he's got his chance to start. Im anxious to see that mean, nasty, attitude out on the field tearing it up. Haggans needs to step up his game big time because the Rookies will be nipping at his heels.

I'm getting anxious for everything. There is not one thing I'm looking forward to more than anything else. I am excited to see how Tomlin does and his coaching style.

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

Thread Information