Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Palmer & Preseason

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Amazed

Mr. Palmer & Preseason

Who sang the song about the waiting being the hardest part.... they were right

Long ago I learned not to get excited about pre-season games... they rot. The real games, when it counts..... dats where da rubber meets the road... I can't wait to stop reading about nonsense.

All the major wow Carson Palmer this and Carson Palmer that... after Monday --- The Bungles were playing the PACKERS, with 2 rookie guards and a rookie corner who was the one they threw against all night,,,,, no completions to the other side of the field... hello....

When he sees black & gold lined up against him -- see what happens to him then... ever see the scene from gladiator where the guys are waiting for the first arena show.... if you get my drift...

anyway September 7, a new beginning....to a new season... wherever they take us.........HERE WE GO!
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Don't ya just love preseason !! Everybody is a contender and every makes or breaks the whole year during games that don't count !!

House of Steel

SKIDDING TIRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (CRASH!!!!) LMAO.

Lyn and the rest of the gang, this is what the Bengals season is going to be like when they endure one of the toughest schedules in the NFL this season. Let them bastards suffer. Sorry to be a smart ***, but hey, those WHO DEYs are about to get their mouth sewn up real fast.

GOD I LOVE THAT VIDEO!!!!

Ahhhhh, Fall...the time of year where hope springs eternal in the hearts of many fans of both NFL and college teams.

Unfortunately for Palmer, he won't be playing arguably the worst team in the NFL showing only vanilla defenses when the regular season starts...

House of Steel
    Love your quote there, Suitanim. Perfect.
    Last edited by House of Steel; 08-30-2006 at 07:28 PM.

Living here in "Browns Country", I also have the great honor of being around when the soul crushing reality sets in, usually sometime between weeks 4-8, that, yes, once again, the Browns team that all the fans hoped and dreamed would take them back to the promised land of the "Grand Glory Years" of the 60's actually sucks just as bad as the team that sucked bad last year.

I can't WAIT until the day the Browns are once again mathematically eliminated from the playoffs...

House of Steel

HEY PAL, where at in Browns Country?

Quote Originally Posted by suitanim
    Living here in "Browns Country", I also have the great honor of being around when the soul crushing reality sets in, usually sometime between weeks 4-8, that, yes, once again, the Browns team that all the fans hoped and dreamed would take them back to the promised land of the "Grand Glory Years" of the 60's actually sucks just as bad as the team that sucked bad last year.

I can't WAIT until the day the Browns are once again mathematically eliminated from the playoffs...
    I didn't know you live in Browns Country, just precisely where at? I live in Cleveland, but I also have lots of Browns loving idiot family members living in Waynesburg, S of Canton. I am the only Steeler fan in that group. Boy, I love ripping their hearts out and bragging how we won Super Bowl XL.

The day they are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs will be on November 19th at Cleveland Browns Stadium when the Steeler deliver yet another massacre of the score of 55-0.

I live in Cuyahoga Falls, Suburb just north of Akron.

House of Steel
    Quote Originally Posted by suitanim
    I live in Cuyahoga Falls, Suburb just north of Akron.
    Oh, I know exactly where that is. My friend and the Sextuplets Parents, Keith Hanselman is from Cuyahoga Falls. Him and I went to school together in East Liverpool. We have been good friends since. Very cool, maybe, sometime we should get all the Northern Ohio Steelers Fans together and invade Parma at the Blue Moose. They are a big Steelers Supporter and a great hangout as a bar and grill.

East Liverpool? River rat! I graduated from Salem HS...

Thread Information