Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Steelers 7th Round Selection - 2007 - Dallas Baker WR - Florida

Bookmark and Share
    wow the video on espn about baker....he has great concentration

I love the pick for the last selection of the draft... he was projected as high as late second or third. He is a physical receiver who has great body control which makes him a great red-zone target.

He might lack the ability to seperate, but that is what Santonio is for. We need a guy to go over the middle and win some jump balls. He might be able to find a spot for himself on this team.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I think Dallas Baker is just another potential weapon for Big Ben. Look at the huge TE and now Baker and the Steelers could have some serious red zone targets down the road.

i think this was an awesome draft...some of you have done nothing but bitch and complain about our picks...but i think we did a solid job this year and have alot of potential stars

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prosdo View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing Wilson cut, but then you are left with a lot of very young guys.
    nothin wrong with young, they all can learn and grow together. New coach, new and simpler playbook, we are definitely headed in the right direction.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I think Dallas Baker is just another potential weapon for Big Ben. Look at the huge TE and now Baker and the Steelers could have some serious red zone targets down the road.
    I was mildly happy about last years draft, I'm stoked this year I got Big Ben on my fantasy dynasty league "The Jack Lamberts" he should have a great rebound year.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

diesel....your guy from hawaii is in philly.....****ers

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Ok Hines Ward, Santonio and Nate Washington are the first three no doubt.

But no offense Willie Reid hasn't proven much as a WR. He looked good in pre-season but thats pre-season Koopa. I like the guy and hope he develops into a WR but I'm counting him more as just as of a return guy as of right now. As for Wilson that dude can take a hike with his cap number.

So Baker has a good shot to be the number 4th or 5th WR. With Willie Reid in the mix. I'm hoping Wilson is gone.
    i understand that he hasn't proven anything, and i never said he did, i was just naming wr's, he hasn't got a chance to prove himself either, and being a 3rd rounder, he needs to get his chance.....i'm sure he'll just a punt/kick returner which i don't mind, but he has to be in the mix.............
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    i understand that he hasn't proven anything, and i never said he did, i was just naming wr's, he hasn't got a chance to prove himself either, and being a 3rd rounder, he needs to get his chance.....i'm sure he'll just a punt/kick returner which i don't mind, but he has to be in the mix.............
    I said Willie Reid is in the mix at WR but I'm just saying you really can't say he has a spot as a WR on this team yet. I think his spot on this team is being the punt returner and kick returner. If he develops into a good WR then thats just a bonus. I think he can but I like Baker to. I think there is alot of potential in this WR core. Hopefully Wilson and his cap number are gone. But if not he is solid for depth purposes.

Rookie Free Agent
    Now they can cut Wilson....

Thread Information