Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone! a newbie from Cleveland, Ohio but a Steeler Fan through and through

House of Steel
    NO WAY!!! I am near Edgewater close to Lakewood. Man, X-Steel isn't far from us either. You want to meet up sometime for a game??? WE need a STEELER NATION FAN CLUB FOR NORTHEAST OHIO. The Blue Moose in Parma is the new Steelers Fan Base Bar in this area. I know the Licking Wizard is one too.

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel
    NO WAY!!! I am near Edgewater close to Lakewood. Man, X-Steel isn't far from us either. You want to meet up sometime for a game??? WE need a STEELER NATION FAN CLUB FOR NORTHEAST OHIO. The Blue Moose in Parma is the new Steelers Fan Base Bar in this area. I know the Licking Wizard is one too.
    Ya sure, my wife and I are big Steelers fans we go to blue Moose once and a while, but usually just go to Harpo's on Smith because we don't have cable(sucks)

House of Steel
    Harpo's? My wife can't stand that place. My wife isn't into football at all. I am going to be attending the 11/19 game at Browns Stadium when Blitzburgh invades. You going??? I am sure you can still get tickets at decent price.

Don't feel so bad about not having cable. We have it, but I rather have Direct TV. I need the NFL network.

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Hey, is that some type of Signature picture under your post and How do you do that/ I would like to get one. They didn't allow it On Steelers.com

House of Steel
    Quote Originally Posted by Captcoolhand
    Hey, is that some type of Signature picture under your post and How do you do that/ I would like to get one. They didn't allow it On Steelers.com

Go to User CP, click on edit signature. I found that using the Images.Google.com and putting Steelers Sig in the search board. That is how I came across some pretty cool ones.

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    I don't have neither. I don't know where to get tickets for a Clown/Steelers game. It would be nice,my wife would make me a Happy man for A week if I told her we were going,HA! HA!.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Get your tickets here!.....lol Found some.

http://www.stubhub.com/cleveland-bro...vent_id=279956

House of Steel
    I don't have neither. I don't know where to get tickets for a Clown/Steelers game. It would be nice,my wife would make me a Happy man for A week if I told her we were going,HA! HA!.

Ebay.com

or

Google.com, type in 11/19/2006 Cleveland Browns vs Pittsburgh Steelers and you will get a motherload of sites that sell the tickets.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Check out the SA Graphics forum, there's a bunch of us on there that make sigs so feel free to put in your request to anyone of us and we can make you one to use

House of Steel

My best friend from Columbus and I will be in Section 508 lined up down the center of the field. We are way up there, but it is great seats. We need binoculars for sure. Good Luck, there are some cheap seats. McDonalds is also having a promotion where you can win seats right on the field for the games. I don't know if they are putting that promotion in for the 11/19 game, but wouldn't hurt to go for the drawing if they do.

Thread Information