Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Heath Miller

Bookmark and Share

Heath Miller

The first I saw him play i thought nothing less of him as a beast. He never tries to run away from people he ALWAYS tries and suceed in trucking them over. he's an extrodinary blocker and has exceptional speen for a TE I really hope to see more of him.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    We all hope we see more of Heath,the man is an exceptional target and the perfect safety valve for Ben to look to on virtually any occasion. He's got all the skills to be a top TE in this league if we use him to his ability.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    We all hope we see more of Heath,the man is an exceptional target and the perfect safety valve for Ben to look to on virtually any occasion. He's got all the skills to be a top TE in this league if we use him to his ability.
    Really when you think about Heath should have double digits TD's since he could be such a weapon in the redzone. Hopefully Ben with a clear head this year finds Heath alot more this year. If so the Steelers offense can be very dangerous. There is alot of weapons on this roster.

If Ben passed to Miller more he could be a top QB not only will the first downs and passing yards and completions go up but defences will consider Miller a threat giving Ben more options. and it will even open up the running game.

My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Really when you think about Heath should have double digits TD's since he could be such a weapon in the redzone. Hopefully Ben with a clear head this year finds Heath alot more this year. If so the Steelers offense can be very dangerous. There is alot of weapons on this roster.
    hell yeah the guys got great hand and i think we need to use him a lot more that you usually do!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    You're exactly right, the man is money in the red zone and with jumpballs or finding the open seam in the end zone. Ben & Heath could be deadly together !

We do indeed have a lot of weapons, I like where this offense has the potential to go if they stay focused.

I hope Arians uses Heath. a big threat in the Red Zone. and I don't even remember him dropping a pass.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    You could put Heath in some of those mult WR sets and really open up the middle of the field because you know there's no LB that can stay with him, and many times they'll stick a safety on him and he can just run over them

I've been screaming for us to quit wasting his talent since we drafted him !

If they would just use him he wold be just as good as Gates,Gonzalez etc....

I've heard that we are expected to use Miller more this season

saftey = CRUNCH

Thread Information