Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On the eve of 100,000 posts on SA....

House of Steel
    Congratulations to Steeler Addicts for hitting 100,000 and beyond.

We all owe a big thanks to Steelerfan for starting this amazing site. Thanks to TG and AZ for keeping the flame and the spirit alive. Thanks to all the great members of SA for making this site rock hard Steelers Style.
    To another 100,000 and beyond. STEELER ADDICTS ROCKS!!!!!

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    A special thanks to SF for having the vision to get SA up and running. Thanks to TG for taking over and keeping it running. Thanks to all the mods who's work to keep this place a great place to hang out. Last but not least to thanks to everybody who has posted at SA, to share their knowledge and opinions.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

#1 Hater of the other 30 SteelCityMan786's Avatar
    Congrats on 100,000

POKER LEGEND
    thats nice to hear i am new here but im on everyday and i love it all the discussions and debates are very good for all of us i like every member i have come across thus far great people= great site

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    We love getting new members here, whether you're new or a veteran from the start everyone is appreciated and important to our success.

That's great I love it here Alot of really great people on here

Chairman of the Board Iron City South's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    SA's main mission since Steelersfan started it, was to be a place where all members opinions are appreciated and where everyone can feel free to share their thoughts on the subjects at hand.That mission will never change. No one should ever feel that they can't disagree with the norm, or feel intimidated that they can't debate another member just because your opinion differs from someone else. Other sites may condemn you for having your own opinion but SA will never do that. I've gotten into many a spirited debate with members on various subjects, that's what makes this place great !

Agreed, which is exactly why I think I'm going to move away from some of the other boards I post on and start posting more over here. You got a good thing going here .... keep up the good work!

#1 Cheesehead Hater
    Congrats to SA. I'm always happy to help out a bunch of Steelers fans lol.

100,000 posts for such a new site is amazing and they are mostly quality posts, not just a bunch of spam. I will be here and do my part to help it reach the next 100,000

Thread Information