Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On the eve of 100,000 posts on SA....

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

On the eve of 100,000 posts on SA....

Thank you first and foremost to every member on SA for participating in the forums, sharing your thoughts, and making us part of your day. We appreciate each and every one of you and what you bring to the site. We wouldn't be here without and we wouldn't have such a bright future in front of us without you all either.

If you'll indulge me for just a minute to reiterate something that's always important for all of us to remember, and to let the newer members in on if they don't know it already...SA's main mission since Steelersfan started it, was to be a place where all members opinions are appreciated and where everyone can feel free to share their thoughts on the subjects at hand.That mission will never change. No one should ever feel that they can't disagree with the norm, or feel intimidated that they can't debate another member just because your opinion differs from someone else. Other sites may condemn you for having your own opinion but SA will never do that. I've gotten into many a spirited debate with members on various subjects, that's what makes this place great ! In the end the best thing about this site is that we're all fans, we all bleed black n gold and that's really all that matters. With the new active members that have been coming into the SA family the future is bright indeed and we're all along for the ride.

You're all valued and appreciated and we look forward to 100,000 more posts and beyond !
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 04-24-2007 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    With the new active members that have been coming into the SA family the future is bright indeed and we're all along for the ride.

You're all valued and appreciated and we look forward to 100,000 more posts and beyond !
    Just keep out the trolls !! Way to go everybody ,

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

Dito to everything TG said

SA is a wonderful site, and is so quickly growing because of it. I thank SF for putting it together and getting it off the ground. I also want to thank TG and AZ and the rest of the staff for keeping it the way it is. This truely is a place where everyones opinion is valued and that's what makes the site so great...you don't have to worry about getting banned for a different opinion and you are able to hear the opinions of others even if they are not the same as yours!!!

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

SA's Biggest Fan
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Agree on all points BBG! Well said

My Mood
    Smokin
    The next 100,000 should come even quicker...

Thanks for the sig Flea

BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL
    This is realy a great place

Way to go on 100,000

My Mood
    Addicted
    Congrats to SA! The site is hitting milestones and growing so rapidly. We truly do have the best members around. I'm just glad I can be part of this site.

My Mood
    Horny
    this is a great site and i am glad to be a part in it

Reppin' 724
    Sweet...glad I could add my little chunk.

Thread Information