Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: awsome

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by WeRideinCOx5 View Post
    I believe we'll pick up a BIG back as well which is needed for that 1-2 punch that the BUS provided the running game.
    get away from the big back bus thing, how about we get an effective RB regardless of how big or small he is...not all strong RBs are big at all, they are just hard runners. we wont find another bus, although i really want bush...who is that "big back" you guys are looking for

Reppin' 724
    finally, someone else gets ganged on....lol.

The more I think about it though, I do think RB is going to be a need. I wouldn't mind to see Hunt in the 3rd round....I think the 2nd is going to be a bit high for him. And the more I see Blaylock, the more I like him.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    just to let everyone know, it's not blaylock, it's blalock , that's like the 80th time i've seen someone not spell it right
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

i always spell it blalock lol, i always notice when people **** it up too lol

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGold4vr View Post

You can't reason with a "hater". If Tomlin goes on to win multiple Super Bowls as our coach people will say, "well, most of the team was in place when he got there so he had nothing to do with it." You won't convince a hater otherwise, they will fabricate reasons to hate and will be more slippery than an eel if you try to pin them down for one. Every move the team makes will be scrutinized by arm chair quarterbacks that will never be privy to or see things from the "big picture" that the Rooney's or Kevin Colbert do. IMO to be so critical of moves the ownership has made (before the fruits of those moves have even had a chance to be tasted) is displaying a complete lack of trust or respect for the ownership and management. You are saying that the Rooney's are idiots and you know better than they do what is best for the team........yeah right. I for one am glad you are not making the decisions! The Rooney's are hailed around the league for making pretty wise football decisions.......and those are opinions from our competitors. You might want to show just a little trust and respect for the family that loves the city of Pittsburgh and has managed to make our team one of the best franchises in sports history. If you could just show a fraction of the loyalty that the Rooney's have had for the city of Pittsburgh. Do you know that the population of the city is less than half of what it was in the 70's? No doubt the Rooney's could have easily pulled an Art Modell and moved the franchise somewhere else but they didn't. Because they have some loyalty to the city and to it's fans, you should show them a little respect.
    Well put. The Rooneys have made wise football decisions not only for the Steelers but for the NFL as well. They've got the proven record of choosing their coaches, 3 coaches since 1969........

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Parker needs a breather and he can be fresher if we have another back. Plus a guy like Tony Hunt will get the defence more on they're heels so Parker will probelly be more succesfull with another back

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    what has any of our other candidates proved though??? grimm has been nothing more then a position coach, and gets passed over for rookie head coaches that have coached under dungy........ whiz, what has he proven??? that he can call plays yeah, but he hasn't proven anything as a head coach.......... and rivera hasn't proven anything............so your argument isn't very valid, because known of the guys that had a legit shot at being our new head coach hadn't proven a damn thing...................... whiz will flop, grimm will never get a chance cause he's just a beer drinking slob......... and tomlin will be here for a long times, maybe not winning superbowls, but we'll be in contention, just about every year..........
    Who said I agreed with Whiz or Grimm , I do think Rivera would have been a better candidate though , well Im done with this debate here because its quite clear im getting attacked for my opinion.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    i don't see any attacks there, just a straight up *** whopping in a debate that you can't rebuttal........ but i guess you feel you are being attacked cause most of us don't agree with you

but again, what has rivera proved??? your original point was that tomlin hasn't proven anything, rivera hasn't either..........so i guess you need to find a new arguing point to be taken serious.........
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Thread Information