Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: awsome

Bookmark and Share
    House of Steel
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonbay View Post
    No I dont just look at stats but nice try on genarizing me , I have full faith in Willie and whole heartly believe he is the man and no need for anyone else to come along and assist him in being the man. Im sorry I have a different opinion , someone having a different opinion than you who would of thought .
    So you rather have him carry that ball the whole game and wear the living hell out of him, then come playoff time, he is so worn out, he sucks badly. The need of a two back system will keep him fresh and renew come crunch time. We need a Dozer to bowl those defender over and then have the Ferrai in the garage aka Willie to take off like hell when the defenders are so worn out from trying to take the Dozer out. Trust me, Tomlin knows exactly what we need.

Draft Pick
    also if wille goes down what now. I really want us to get hunt because i do like the 2 back plan. We did a good job in the 2 back system in 2005 and u seen where that got us. Davenport is a bumb and I dont want to see him touch the rock more then one time a game. After all he couldnt even beat out samkon gato 2 years ago and has been a backup basically his whole time in the nfl. Bottom line its not aour greatest needs, but we need a RB.

Also I am a Parker Hater. He might break a big play every here or there, but other then that he leaves us with too many 3rd and 8's. Maybe i should lay off, but i just dont think hes a true steeler ,pound the ball, running back Hunt is.

But I think the 2 back system will suit Wille perfect and i will get off his back.

House of Steel
    Great post, Millertime83. Very well said. I will admit, yes, he does leave us with some third and longs, but you know darn well why, the offensive line SUCKED last season.

Draft Pick
    yes it did. thats why i am torn between Blaylock and Hunt in the secound round. I want them both damn it!

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    I follow them plenty I just seemed to miss that . Tomlin what a tool lets waste a draft pick when we got a RB that can handle the job.
    Thats probably not all you missed. Where do you get off calling Tomlin a tool? We haven't even made the first pick in the draft yet and your condemning him for what someone said in a article. Talk about being a tool.....get it together bro. Willie can handle the ball fine, theres no doubt about that but we need a capable RB to not only spell Willie but to also be our change of pace RB.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

its a little early to start calling our new coach, who has not even coached a pre season game or scrimmage, a tool. Let's give him a chance, there was a lot of people calling for the removal of Cowher over the last several years, because he had not won a championship

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by MillerTime83 View Post
    yes it did. thats why i am torn between Blaylock and Hunt in the secound round. I want them both damn it!
    if my boy blalock (who i've followed the last 4 years) is there when we pick in the 2nd round, we have to take him, he'd be a complete steal there, whereas hunt would be considered a reach that early.............
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

No I dont just look at stats but nice try on genarizing me , I have full faith in Willie and whole heartly believe he is the man and no need for anyone else to come along and assist him in being the man. Im sorry I have a different opinion , someone having a different opinion than you who would of thought .
    I also agree that Willie can handle the job, but what if Willie gets hurt? Do you really think Najeh can handle it? I like him, but he can't replace Willie and you have to think about the "what ifs".

We need more depth at RB, period.

I think that OLB, G and RB are deffinately our main needs. In that order.

Sig by BR7

just because willie can do it doesnt mean we want him to, he needs to stat fresh

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    i still believe willie hasn't proven he can handle it, sure you look at his stats and see yeah it looks like he can, but he struggles against any defense that is legit or on the road

we need a big back that can pound (and no, dookie is not a pounder, he's just a fat willie parker)

we'd benefit so much more letting willie share the ball, he's still gonna get his yards, he probably won't get as many td's but who cares who gets them, just as long as we are getting them...........
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Thread Information