Thread: Excitment!

Bookmark and Share

Excitment!

I don't know about everyone else, but I am really excited going into this year's draft. It marks Tomlin premier draft. By the way he's talking, you couldn't tell if it was his first draft or his 10th. I am anxious to see if the Tomlin/Colbert combo will be as good if not better than Cowher/Colbert. We have several holes to fill (OLB mainly), but the way we look at Minicamp we could use the first round pick on anyone. Which is why this is so exciting, because we as fans don't know who we are drafting. I think this is the most excited I have been for any draft except for maybe the 05 draft (Heath is the man). I say forget Mel Kiper and them and pull a suprise pick that throws Kiper's Big board off even more ( What a scrub ). So, I wish to today wasn't Monday I wish it was Friday!

Bring on the draft!

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die."

SA's Biggest Fan
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I'm excited too kgreen, because this will be the first draft that I've ever gotten to / wanted to watch.

I never thought I'd be interested in it before because I don't really understand it, but I used to be that way with football too--gave it a chance, and look what happened lol I've become...shall we say "passionate" about football So I'm hopin I'll just catch right on to how the draft works as well.

I've read a few articles on it, but for me, I kinda need to see it for it to make real sense.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Im anxious to see how well Colberts strategy and Tomlin's strategy will work well together and to see what insight we can gain from the picks we make as to what direction the team is focusing on in Tomlin's first year.

Thread Information