Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Ben

Bookmark and Share
    Waterboy

Big Ben

please tell me, I have seen nthis guy play for 3 years now, he is good..but i don't get the big deal over him.. it seems he struggled a lot last year.. are u guys worried about him for the 2007 season?

OLD SCHOOL FOOTBALL
    HELLO, the whole team struggled. And did you forget the accident, apendix and concussions?

I'm not worried about this season because he should be back to top form. I do believe he did played sort of timid last season.

Reppin' 724
    Woah, buddy don't question Big Ben here, you will get crucified.

I agree with you though, he still has a lot to prove before I label him the next Terry Bradshaw.

House of Steel
    He already proved his wits. The whole team struggled last year and now they got a big season of proving everyone that last year's record was a major fluke. Tomlin is going to the right the ship and Ben will rebound nicely.

My Mood
    Horny
    come on here guys he was the youngest qb to ever win a superbowl then he got into a accident that nearly killed him. i give the guy all the credit in the world for even playing last year with all the stuff that he went through!!! i have no worries and all the faith in ben that he will be just as he was two years ago when he won the superbowl!!!

My Mood
    Smokin

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoWard View Post
    come on here guys he was the youngest qb to ever win a superbowl then he got into a accident that nearly killed him. i give the guy all the credit in the world for even playing last year with all the stuff that he went through!!! i have no worries and all the faith in ben that he will be just as he was two years ago when he won the superbowl!!!

Thanks for the sig Flea

Ben will be fine, he had a lot of off season distractions last year year and I don't think he fully recovered Ben will be fine and back to form this year!

Tailgate Coordinator
    I really don't think we have a choice but to think that he will be fine.

I'm A "Champion"

Starter
    You dont see the big deal with him? well obviously you must not of seen him during the '06 playoffs, cause he kicked ***, he went 15-1 his rookie season, won the superbowl his second as the youngest starting QB ever, so I think that he has proven to be an elite quarterback at a young age. The guy had a rough season, but so did the whole team, everyone does, as far as being worried about him, yeah I am a little worried any fan probably is but I also expect him to be back and as good, or better than ever.

Thread Information