Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Parker embraces multiback rushing attack

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillers#1 View Post
    I'm not gonna lie....Tony Hunt is def on my draft wish list now. I hate PSU with a passion, but damn, the kid is a beast.
    PSU RB's just scare me though, they seem so damn fragile once they hit the NFL. I hope Hunt is a Steeler and he's a beast for us but damn they just seem to get injured alot.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    **** with better blocking from the Oline, Willie has the talent to rush for 2,000 yards. I want him to be used in the passing game more to. He has the speed to take it to the house on any play.

As for his fumbling yes its an issue he needs to work on. But Bettis had years when he fumbled alot to and he improved his fumbling woes over the years. Hell Bettis even fumbled in big games in the play-offs. The Jets game in 2005 he fumbled and of course against the Colts in 06. So even the great ones fumble at times.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    **** with better blocking from the Oline, Willie has the talent to rush for 2,000 yards. I want him to be used in the passing game more to. He has the speed to take it to the house on any play.

As for his fumbling yes its an issue he needs to work on. But Bettis had years when he fumbled alot to and he improved his fumbling woes over the years. Hell Bettis even fumbled in big games in the play-offs. The Jets game in 2005 he fumbled and of course against the Colts in 06. So even the great ones fumble at times.
    Remember last year we talked about Willie being used in the passing game more, hell yeah it's a great idea ! Could you imagine putting him in the slot or on the outside and just letting him flat out run and blow past the DB covering him ! Hell he could outrun most of the secondaries in the league easily

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Remember last year we talked about Willie being used in the passing game more, hell yeah it's a great idea ! Could you imagine putting him in the slot or on the outside and just letting him flat out run and blow past the DB covering him ! Hell he could outrun most of the secondaries in the league easily
    Willie gets a workout from me in Madden.....he is all over the damn place.

My Mood
    Mad
    Dude with the speed of Parker, Holmes and Reid that could create alot of problems for defenses. Of course Reid has to show he can play WR. I think he can and he might push Wilson this year. I think Nate will be the third but I'm hoping Reid will win the 4th WR spot.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    No doubt, could you imagine a WR core with all that speed and toughness ? Oh man we'd be kickin *** and takin names in a way that the Steelers haven't seen till now.

My Mood
    Mad
    No doubt, could you imagine a WR core with all that speed and toughness ? Oh man we'd be kickin *** and takin names in a way that the Steelers haven't seen till now.
    I'm so excited about the potential of the Steelers offense this year. Ok I was excited last year to. But I still think this unit has the potential to be one of the NFL's best offenses. I want Ben to throw for 30 TD's this year and set the Steelers single season passing TD mark. I think he can do it and just as long the Steelers are winning that would be make it more sweet to.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    If there's one thing BC left with the team is that you have to be balanced in order to win. I think Tomlin & Ariens have the right idea with our offense this year. Be a tough, physical football team, do the fundamentals better than your opponent and good things will happen. Simplifying the playbook, opening up the offense for Ben and the WR's to make plays, getting Heath involved more ( ok we can hope on that one right ) , and just generally playing smart, hardnosed football is going to yield great returns for us.

We've go so much talent and with Willie having a good year last year and hopefully our OL learning to block, combined with Ben remembering that the black helmets get the ball in the passing game, we could be downright wicked !

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Now I'm getting all fired up for the new season and we haven't even had the draft yet !

Tailgate Coordinator
    Nice to see Willie isn't a selfish player.

I'm A "Champion"

Thread Information