Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: steelers.com

Bookmark and Share
    POKER LEGEND

steelers.com

The poll on steelers.com shows 47% of people who voted think cornerback is our biggest need in the draft as opposed to 37% who say linebacker what is wrong with all these people that think we really need a cb our dbs will be fine if we have a decent pass rush

House of Steel
    How much you want to bet they have no mind at all or don't know what the heck the game of football is? LOL. I laughed over that and thought, these people don't know ****.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    If that was coming from those on the steelers.com boards then it doesn't surprise me..virtually none of them are allowed to have a backbone and their own opinoin so they just go with the flow.

Since it was a public poll it just goes to show how completely uneducated some fans are to actually think that CB is our biggest need...any fan with any common sense knows our need are elsewhere and not at CB in the 1st round!
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 04-21-2007 at 04:21 PM.

Draft Pick
    lol one of our biggest needs is for faneca to be happy or else we are going to have some needs at OL. The fact that he wants a new deal is music to my ears because that means he want to play longer then just next year!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    It would be music to all our ears if he was willing to take a reasonable amount too. The problem is we don't how much he's really asking for, how much his agent is trying to push him for a certain amount, and how much the team is actually offering.

Rookie Free Agent
    Faneca is probably looking for deal that resembles what Steve Hutchinson got and that was like 7 yr 49.6 million or something like that.

Draft Pick
    yeah he deserves it too. Look like Justin Blaylock in the secound nistead of hunt o well hes still a beast

SA's Biggest Fan
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by MillerTime83 View Post
    .... The fact that he wants a new deal ...means he want to play longer then just next year!

That's what's not making much sense to me.

He's not happy that Russ didn't get the job, and he's made no bones about it. Some rumors have floated that he'd like to go to the Cards. So if all this is really true, then why would he WANT to extend his contract? What's the deal? Does he want to retire a Steeler, (and is just jousting for better pay by making it appear that he doesn't really care either way) or does he really want the new place with an old coach?

It's a rhetorical question, I'm just tryin to make sense of how the dichotomy gets married (if at all)...and talkin out loud

SA's Biggest Fan
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by strong D View Post
    The poll on steelers.com shows 47% of people who voted think cornerback is our biggest need in the draft as opposed to 37% who say linebacker what is wrong with all these people that think we really need a cb our dbs will be fine if we have a decent pass rush
    Those numbers have now changed to 37% and 31% respectively. So they're comin closer together, and closer to the right answer

SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar
    I think we have btter LB's than CB's i wouldnt mind a CB in the first round

Thread Information