Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WR's

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick

Millertime83

Quote Originally Posted by BRICKTOWN BEAST View Post
    please don't get a reciver in the first 4 round please, id rather have a cb in the first round then a wr in the first 4 rounds. we need a rb instead a wr we don't even need a wr a like Gonzales but I don't want a wasted picked on a position we don't need.
    I dont care what we need as long as we take the best player. All im saying is I would like us to see Gonzo or Hunt in the secound.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerTime83 View Post
    I dont care what we need as long as we take the best player. All im saying is I would like us to see Gonzo or Hunt in the secound.
    Agreed w the best player part, i would like to see Jarrett slip to the mid 2nd and us get him (move up if we have to) I agree, Jarrett may have the best rookie season in this years draft, due to the fact he will prob be on a playoff caliber team. I like Meacham and Bowe also i think they were left out of the original, post!?!?

Meachem and bowe and Ginn >>>>>>>>>>>>>Jarrett

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Meachem and bowe and Ginn >>>>>>>>>>>>>Jarrett
    to each his own, i see the upside to all these guys but Jarrett is the best ALL-AROUND WR, the only guy i would want as much as him is Ginn Jr. and thats only cause what he brings in the return game, and he can def stretch the field as a wr but is still a lil raw in is WR skills!

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    I don't like Jarrett, its not so much his slow 40 time (4.6), he has trouble getting off the line and he takes his talent for granted. He'll be another Mike Williams....a bust

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Draft Pick
    agree to dissagree i guess i feel Jarret is oging to be a monster.

40 times are soo overrated, BUT i dont like jarrett either, hes weak, hes soft....he plays much faster than 4.6, i just dont think hes gonna be good in the pros, just another great college WR imo

House of Steel
    I rather draft Meachem to be honest with you all. He flat out beats the hell out of everyone in the RED ZONE, where it counts the most. He is guarantee PAYDIRT!!!

Thread Information