Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stewart Bradley

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

Stewart Bradley

Hi new to site, Steeler fan since 1979. Just wanted to start this out by seeing what you all think of him I like him a lot. Would love to get him in the 3rd rnd.

House of Steel
    Got on Info on this guy???? To the best damn Steelers Forum on the NET today.

POKER LEGEND
    dont know who he is but welcome

http://www.newerascouting.com/index.php?c=27&a=414

Seems like the kind of linebacker we would pick. Seems like a good leader and tough football player.

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die."

Thanks for the welcome, here is a little info. on Stewart Bradley. He is a OLB:
    "Overall: Bradley was redshirted in 2002 before playing in all 13 games as a backup defensive end in 2003 and recording six total tackles. In 2004, he started 10 of 11 games at strong-side linebacker and finished the season with 67 total tackles and 11 tackles for loss. Bradley started the first five games in 2005, made 26 total tackles, five tackles for loss, three sacks, and one interception (returned 43 yards for a touchdown) before suffering a season-ending knee injury (torn ACL) against Texas Tech (10/8) that required surgery. He retuned in 2006 to start all 14 games and earn an All-Big 12 honorable mention (AP), after finishing with 76 total tackles, six tackles for loss, one sack, three forced fumbles, and four fumble recoveries.
    Bradley is not a great athlete but he possesses a good combination of instincts, size, strength and tenacity"
    He reminds me of Andy Russell and not just because he wore number 34 also, I really belive he may be a Steeler by the end of the third round.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Stewart Bradley:

Overview: Senior Stewart Bradley is one of three members of a talented Husker linebacker corps that ranked among the best and deepest in the nation in 2006.

Strengths: The 6-4, 245-pound Bradley provides a physical run-stopping presence at the SAM linebacker spot, while possessing the athleticism to play the perimeter and cover opposing receivers. Very fluid athlete who is quite intelligent as well. A solid tackler who also can rush the passer.

Weaknesses: Does not have the speed to go sideline to sideline; sometimes can miss a sure tackle; Difficulty shedding bigger blockers. Bradley missed the final seven games of the 2005 season after he suffered a knee injury against Texas Tech in game five, so injuries are a concern.

2006 Stats:
    Solo-42 Asst-33 Total-75 TFL-6 Sacks-1 FF-1

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    He might be a possibility for us, depending on how we do earlier on in the day with our other picks. If he'd be there in the 4th I'd definitely be tempted to take him, but Im not sure about the 3rd just yet, when we need OL, OLB, Backup RB early on in the draft, preferably taking a LB in round 1. I'd like to see him put on a good 10 more pounds of muscle as long as it wouldn't hinder what speed he appears to be lacking already by that review, whereas it would benefit him in powering through blockers. He seems like a good, tough player who probably would have gone higher had he not gotten hurt

awsome hair too

House of Steel
    He looks like a force to be reckon with, I wouldn't mind him in the fourth round on day 2.

Jay Moore

I think this guy might be better than Stew but I don't know.

http://www.newerascouting.com/index.php?c=31&a=511

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die."

Thread Information