20 74.07%
  • No, he wouldn't do that to his team

7 25.93%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Would Faneca holdout?

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillers#1 View Post
    Two different situations.......
    Of course they are. When it points out your complete hypocrisy, it's never the same situation.

It's not like he called a press conference to say what he had to say, he was asked about it in interviews. I'm sure if he was never asked, it never would have been out there.
    Right, and I'm sure you remember when Marvin Harrison answered a question to complain about his coaches/owner's decision just because he was asked a question about it, right? Or when Troy Polamalu, Warrick Dunn, or LaDainian Tomlinson did it either?

You don't?

Me neither.

Players get asked questions all the time, they don't need to call a press conference just to bitch about something. Maybe it wouldn't have been a problem if Alan hadn't have been asked the question, but it makes you wonder how the aforementioned players never get asked questions, doesn't it?

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by BBC View Post
    Of course they are. When it points out your complete hypocrisy, it's never the same situation.
    Fine, they are the exact same situation, you're right. There is nothing different about the two situations at all. Ben said he didn't get in b/c it was popular opinion that he didn't get in, and he wants to popular so badly. I don't think Ben was being truthful. Faneca is.....

Right, and I'm sure you remember when Marvin Harrison answered a question to complain about his coaches/owner's decision just because he was asked a question about it, right? Or when Troy Polamalu, Warrick Dunn, or LaDainian Tomlinson did it either?

You don't?

Me neither.

Players get asked questions all the time, they don't need to call a press conference just to bitch about something. Maybe it wouldn't have been a problem if Alan hadn't have been asked the question, but it makes you wonder how the aforementioned players never get asked questions, doesn't it?
    Not every NFL player can be as perfect as your poster boys you mentioned above. This is one of the reasons I have always liked Faneca. He speaks his mind, even though people like you can't stand it, and want to make more of it than there really is. If he's not there for the mandatory, then you will have a reason to be pissy, until then, who gives a flaming ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Stillers#1 View Post
    Fine, they are the exact same situation, you're right. There is nothing different about the two situations at all. Ben said he didn't get in b/c it was popular opinion that he didn't get in, and he wants to popular so badly. I don't think Ben was being truthful. Faneca is.....
    Wonderful, the situations are now completely different because you somehow know exactly why Ben told Letterman whether or not he thought he got in.

But Ben should have lied in that situation, according to you (http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/...&postcount=25), while Alan is the man because he told the truth, right?

Not every NFL player can be as perfect as your poster boys you mentioned above. This is one of the reasons I have always liked Faneca. He speaks his mind, even though people like you can't stand it, and want to make more of it than there really is. If he's not there for the mandatory, then you will have a reason to be pissy, until then, who gives a flaming ****.
    Good for Alan. He tells the truth, and you love him, Ben does the same, and he's a jagoff.

I guess when you're blinded by your man-love for a player everything changes.

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by BBC View Post
    Wonderful, the situations are now completely different because you somehow know exactly why Ben told Letterman whether or not he thought he got in.

But Ben should have lied in that situation, according to you (http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/...&postcount=25), while Alan is the man because he told the truth, right?

Good for Alan. He tells the truth, and you love him, Ben does the same, and he's a jagoff.

I guess when you're blinded by your man-love for a player everything changes.
    You know as well as I do it is two completely different situations. The more I think about it, I don't think Ben told the truth, I think he thought that he got in. I think he BS'ed. I really wish I could find the clip where he says he got in, all I can find is where he gets his beard shaved off. He just has this look, like he knows he is bs'ing.

You keep bringing up my "man-crush" on Faneca, God get over it, it's old and played out.

As much as im a Faneca fan i feel this way about all players and that is if you dont show up and be part of the steeler nation then you get the boot. same would go for anyother player includeing Big Ben if he showed he dident care and held out give him the boot same would go for troy if he held out give him the boot but thats just my

NO,,,,,,, Think he'll be playing for his next "BIG CONTRACT"

Wish it would be for us

Thread Information