i messed up. ignore all trades. players will be drafted in the same slots by the teams with the original pick (i know, arizona wont take brady quinn- oh well)
1. Oakland - JaMarcus Russell(QB)
2. Tampa Bay (from detroit) - Calvin Johnson(WR)
3. Cleveland - Adrian Peterson(RB)
4. Detriot -Gaines Adams(DE)
5. Miami (from arizona) - Brady Quinn- the next marino finally?
6. Atlanta (from washington)- LaRon Landry(S) miss out of johnson and wanna make hay trading shcaub.
7. Minnesota - Leon Hall (CB)
8. Washington -Amobi Okoye(DE)
9. Arizona - Levi Brown (OT) sights set on brown all along.
10. Denver (from houston) - Adam Carriker (DE) - miss out on c. johnson. turn to defense
11. San Francisco - Patrick Willis (ILB) -
12. Buffalo - Marshawn Lynch(RB) -
13. St Louis - Darrell Revis (CB)
14. Carolina - Greg Olsen(TE) -
15. Giants - (from steelers) - Joe Thomas(OT) - amazed he is still on the board. offer the steelers a ransom.
16. Green Bay - Ted Ginn jr.
17. Jacksonville - Jamaal Anderson(DE) -
18. Cincinatti - Alan Branch (DT)
19. Dallas - (from tennesee) Dwayne Jarrett(WR) - reminds jones of the next m. irvin
20. Pittsburgh - Laurence Timmons (OLB) -
21. Houston - Joe Staley
22. Tennesee - - Robert Meachem(WR)
23. Kansas City - Justin Harrell(DT)
24. New England --Aaron Ross(CB) -
25. Jets - Chris Houston (CB)
26. Philadelphia - Paul Pozluzny (OLB)
27. New Orleans -Michael Griffin(S)
28. New England - - Jarvis Moss (OLB)
29. Baltimore - Ben Grubbs (G)
30. San Diego - Dwayne Bowe(WR)
31. Chicago Bears - Anthony Spencer (DE) - not quite a perfect fit, but best defensive player left on their board.
32. Indianapolis - Jon Beason(ILB) -