Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleveland/Pitt Rivalry

Bookmark and Share
    House of Steel
    I still have as much hatred for Browns fans as I do Ravens. I've seen a few of them Purple Pansies in Cleveland, I love nothing more than to embrass the hell out of em, I have once poured ice on the floor where they was going to walk and one just about took himself out. I said, What a ****ing douchebag PURPLEMORE fan

SA Affiliate - Sports Jabber Deb's Avatar
    you're not serious are you? LOL

Gold Standard
    How can you hate a team that gives you 2 in the win column faithfully every year? Who can honestly say that they expect to drop one to the Brownies this year? Yet when you look at our schedule you hope to at least get a split from Baltimore and Cinci.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

House of Steel
    Yes, I am Deb. I am serious. I hate Bengals fans in Cleveland too. Two days ago, I was at McDonalds and this stupid pun comes in wearing deco of a Tigger. I was laughing so hard at him, he said, What??? I said, Oh nothing!!! The cashier was looking at me like, he looks retarded doesn't he? I told her, mouthing, "Yeah! Retarded!" He comes by me and said, "don't you forget, we own you." I was like, "If you own me, how come we kicked your tigger *** out of the playoffs twice?" I said, Go roll on the ground like your gay lover Carson would. I left.

I dunno I am pretty passionate about the cowboys but Id never wish bodily harm on a redskin fan.

House of Steel
    Oh but you would if they did to you.

BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL
    Cause thats how House of Steel rolls

He be keeping it real

House of Steel
    DAMN RIGHT!!!!! I am keeping it real. They want to start **** with me, They are going to pay too. BLACK N GOLD BLOOD RUNS DEEP IN ME. THEY WILL SEE IT TOO!!!!!!!!

LOL well no denying your love for you team HOS...LOL

For me I don't like the Browns because I have a little Browns/Steelers home rivalry.....but as a whole....I don't really care much about the Browns. Like someone said, it's 2 easy wins a year. However, I livec in Bungal land and I can't stand their fans. It's a team when 90% of the fans don't know football, or how to win. They are also the most fair weather fans I have ever seen in my life! I said 90% because there are a few true ones out there that aren't completely ignorant about it!

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

Thread Information