Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleveland/Pitt Rivalry

Bookmark and Share
    SA Affiliate - Sports Jabber Deb's Avatar

Cleveland/Pitt Rivalry

I live near cleveland and kinda wonderng what fueled that intense rivalry to begin with..........just location? a game? its one of the greatest rivalries in football....or does it just go with the territory LOL

House of Steel
    The players basically and the region. The fans just have pure hatred for one another. Go to TSZ and look at George and I going at it. Deb, I flip every damn Browns fan off when I come across one. They are arrogant, stupid, inconsiderate lowlifes. They are the worse damn drivers in the nation too. I will put a Browns fan in a ditch everytime the think they can drive me off the road or cut me off. BROWNS FANS KNOW NOT TO **** WITH A STEELER FAN.

BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    The players basically and the region. The fans just have pure hatred for one another. Go to TSZ and look at George and I going at it. Deb, I flip every damn Browns fan off when I come across one. They are arrogant, stupid, inconsiderate lowlifes. They are the worse damn drivers in the nation too. I will put a Browns fan in a ditch everytime the think they can drive me off the road or cut me off. BROWNS FANS KNOW NOT TO **** WITH A STEELER FAN.
    blunt and to the point seems like it was well thought out......I give it a 9.87 out of 10. Would have gone ahead and gave the 10 but I thought you was a little too nice

p.s you should have took the time to throw a few jabs at the cowpie fans

Gold Standard
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyznut View Post
    I live near cleveland and kinda wonderng what fueled that intense rivalry to begin with..........just location? a game? its one of the greatest rivalries in football....or does it just go with the territory LOL
    I don't think that it is as much a rivalry as it used to be. For Cleveland, we are one of their most hated rivals for sure because we have owned them for so long. For us I don't believe that hatred is as deep because so many of us have even forgot what it is like to lose to Cleveland because it has been onesided for so long. I think they have dropped down on the most hated rival list a couple notches behind Baltimore and Cincinnati for me anyway.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Yeah The Modell move to Baltimore may have disrupted that, I wasn't thinking

and its kinda funny cuz I live a little east of cleveland. I am exactly 2 hours from Pitt.......about 35 minutes from downtown Cleveland. Steeler mdse is far more visible than the browns. I was at a walmart where they were selling Browns Jerseys for a dollar and couldn't get rid of them

as far as cowpie fans...I also work for mike....steel-x at TSZ so maybe we can meet in the middle...;-) LOL

Gold Standard
    and its kinda funny cuz I live a little east of cleveland. I am exactly 2 hours from Pitt.......about 35 minutes from downtown Cleveland. Steeler mdse is far more visible than the browns. I was at a walmart where they were selling Browns Jerseys for a dollar and couldn't get rid of them
    They gotta beat us a few times for the rivalry to refresh it's bitterness.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL
    as far as cowpie fans...I also work for mike....steel-x at TSZ so maybe we can meet in the middle...;-) LOL

Just hacking on you

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    As a Steeler fan it's your duty, IMO, to hate the clowns. It's fueled mainly by the close proximity of the 2 teams, but also because both cities are so much alike.

I agree with 4vr though as well that the hated rivalry has died down some in the recent years as the distain for the Bengals & Ratbirds has heated up to rival status the glory days of the great Clowns/Steelers games.

Thread Information